- Joined
- May 30, 2011
- Messages
- 387
Rep Bank
$955
$955
User Power: 66%
So I want to allow people to send me money through paypal. Paypal's standard payment system says it lets people click the button I set up, go to pay pal to make the payment, and then it'll send the user to my website right afterward.
The only problem with this is that paypal won't let me specify which page I want the user to land on after they've sent me their money.
It only gives me code to input a button on my webpage.
Is it possible to make this happen with paypal's standard payment service or do I have to sign up for the Pro version for $30 a month?
The only problem with this is that paypal won't let me specify which page I want the user to land on after they've sent me their money.
It only gives me code to input a button on my webpage.
Is it possible to make this happen with paypal's standard payment service or do I have to sign up for the Pro version for $30 a month?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
