The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Training Program or another "Peeled Fruit Scam"

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Tiber

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Feb 25, 2019
United States
Been looking for a freelance hustler to teach myself the 101s of runing a business and came across Fox's Web Training School and it seems like its exactly what I'm looking for; so, I'm going to do it once I can scape some funds together. In the meantime, I came across another training program that seems like it either complement the Web Training School nicely, but I have questions. I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on this one.

It's run by an influencer name Julian Alexander and his website is called CreatorsTraining.com. He presents himself as a digital nomad type that has done about everything in this niche... What they sell is a method of doing a cheaper and more efficient type of "click funnel." It's not a "click funnel" but something that's similar and works better or something. They also coach you until you get your first sale which they say can be 10-20K within a couple months.

A better type of "click funnel" ..? My biggest question is if this is just another "peeled fruit" method that no longer works so they decided to make money off the concept by selling the training...

They charge 5K but offer consumer financing.

The Site:

The Pitch:
* They use the golden shovel analogy of selling products to entrepreneurs and the whole escaping the "rat race" because the norm is a system rigged against you... Unfortunately, you can't skip ahead in the video, but he then talks about the success he's had and now he can travel and whatnot and all the success his friends and students has had from this method. Once you get past that he finally goes into the details on what they offer then give the chance to sign up for a coaching session, which they vet you to see if they fit their target customer. I did the facetime/ phone call and that's when I found out about 5k price...

I'd appreciate anyone's thoughts on this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.