The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

traders tax planning???

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
anyone have any ideas on where to look for info on this... i mean like really detailed info. i need to do the research myself.(I likely wont do my own returns as they get more complex but i need to know what to expect and what to look out for!)

I am looking to day trade for quite some time and really need to know what im getting myself into as much as possible with taxation and how the money is treated, what % of tax I will need to pay ect...

I honestly dont think that any of the accountants I speak with will know the real deal about forex trading rules. when people "think" they know something they really dont thats really dangerous... ive caught several mistakes accountants have made on returns of mine(way more basic then what i need now) and so now i dont really trust them anymore, honestly lol...

any ideas?

sorry i didnt realize there was a tax forum here too! LOL

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I bought 4 of his courses about freelancing / copywriting. I'm halfway through the first. The...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom