The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

traders tax planning???

Anything related to investing, including crypto
Status
Not open for further replies.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
anyone have any ideas on where to look for info on this... i mean like really detailed info. i need to do the research myself.(I likely wont do my own returns as they get more complex but i need to know what to expect and what to look out for!)

I am looking to day trade for quite some time and really need to know what im getting myself into as much as possible with taxation and how the money is treated, what % of tax I will need to pay ect...

I honestly dont think that any of the accountants I speak with will know the real deal about forex trading rules. when people "think" they know something they really dont thats really dangerous... ive caught several mistakes accountants have made on returns of mine(way more basic then what i need now) and so now i dont really trust them anymore, honestly lol...

any ideas?

sorry i didnt realize there was a tax forum here too! LOL

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads