- Joined
- Aug 15, 2013
- Messages
- 20
Rep Bank
$230
$230
User Power: 180%
Dear All,
I am a new member and this is my first post. Apologies if the post is in the wrong area.
I am searching for reputable trade alert newsletters, both for options and stocks.
I have only found a handful of newsletters that seem credible to me (i.e., expert comes across as legitimate, knowledgeable and has a winning record) and that have made me profits. I have no affiliation with any of these newsletters. I think all 5 newsletters are reasonably priced and whilst they want make you a millionaire, you can earn some decent returns on your capital with good sleep factor. I see this trading as a way to cover my living expenses (it takes very little time to place the trades) whilst working on my fastlane business.
Amber Hestla’s Income Trader (sells put options) - subscribed for 12 months.
Amber Hestla’s Maximum Income (sells covered call options) subscribed for 9 months.
Michael Shulman’s Options Income Blueprint (sells weekly put options) - subscribed for 4 months.
Michael Vodika’s Income Multiplier (sells puts and call options) - subscribed for 4 months.
Wyatt Investments’ High Yield Trader (sells puts and call options) - subscribed for 9 months.
I would be delighted to hear from forum members if they are aware of a good trade alert newsletter that has consistently made them profits (ie you have actually placed real cash trades following the trade alerts and made money).
Best regards,
Christopher
I am a new member and this is my first post. Apologies if the post is in the wrong area.
I am searching for reputable trade alert newsletters, both for options and stocks.
I have only found a handful of newsletters that seem credible to me (i.e., expert comes across as legitimate, knowledgeable and has a winning record) and that have made me profits. I have no affiliation with any of these newsletters. I think all 5 newsletters are reasonably priced and whilst they want make you a millionaire, you can earn some decent returns on your capital with good sleep factor. I see this trading as a way to cover my living expenses (it takes very little time to place the trades) whilst working on my fastlane business.
Amber Hestla’s Income Trader (sells put options) - subscribed for 12 months.
Amber Hestla’s Maximum Income (sells covered call options) subscribed for 9 months.
Michael Shulman’s Options Income Blueprint (sells weekly put options) - subscribed for 4 months.
Michael Vodika’s Income Multiplier (sells puts and call options) - subscribed for 4 months.
Wyatt Investments’ High Yield Trader (sells puts and call options) - subscribed for 9 months.
I would be delighted to hear from forum members if they are aware of a good trade alert newsletter that has consistently made them profits (ie you have actually placed real cash trades following the trade alerts and made money).
Best regards,
Christopher
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
