The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tough spot in my life

13X

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 8, 2017
Serbia
I had to quit university to come support my family due to illness i work a job already but its pretty bad pay since i live in one of those ''shithole'' countries as Trump would say.

I want make money from things i enjoy just not sure how to go about it.
I have an interest in digital marketing, spent my personal time over the years on meditating,self development ,use to volunteer to help people with mental issues(such as anxiety,fear,social interaction)and helping people get their weight and health in order since they use to ask at the gym.
How do i combine these things or really any suggestion doing anything with atleast 1 of those things and making money off it would be hugely helpful.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GoGetter24

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Oct 8, 2017
Various
Your primary concern at the moment is not how to do something you enjoy; it's to make money.

Start with the market, then work backwards to your skills & aptitudes. Only then consider which of the options you'll enjoy most (or dislike least).

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I want make money from things i enjoy

That's part of your problem...

You're trying to make the market fit what you love, instead of giving the market what it loves.

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
I have an interest in digital marketing, spent my personal time over the years on meditating,self development ,use to volunteer to help people with mental issues(such as anxiety,fear,social interaction)and helping people get their weight and health in order since they use to ask at the gym.

If you want to make money, choose something in digital marketing and find clients outside your country. Find the webdesign thread from @Fox on this forum, that might help you.

I like the shithole you're living it btw. I actually travel one or more of your neighboring shitholes every year.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I had to quit university to come support my family due to illness i work a job already but its pretty bad pay since i live in one of those ''shithole'' countries as Trump would say.

I want make money from things i enjoy just not sure how to go about it.
How do i combine these things or really any suggestion doing anything with atleast 1 of those things and making money off it would be hugely helpful.

I always wanted to go to Serbia.

I would suggest something online so you can reach US, Canada, UK, or other bigger markets.

Also something with low capital needed to get going - SEO, web design, Adwords, copywriting, video editing, social media management etc.

All of these can be learned easy from these forums or elsewhere.
Do some searching on the forum and tag in the people you come across who might be able to help.

13X

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 8, 2017
Serbia
Thanks for replies appreciate it. I met with a good friend he was already making money by finding small businesses who needed logodesign, website,socialmedia... and hiring Indians to do the job and making profit that way,he suggested to me i do the same .

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...