The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Tough spot in my life

13X

New Contributor
Aug 8, 2017
Serbia
I had to quit university to come support my family due to illness i work a job already but its pretty bad pay since i live in one of those ''shithole'' countries as Trump would say.

I want make money from things i enjoy just not sure how to go about it.
I have an interest in digital marketing, spent my personal time over the years on meditating,self development ,use to volunteer to help people with mental issues(such as anxiety,fear,social interaction)and helping people get their weight and health in order since they use to ask at the gym.
How do i combine these things or really any suggestion doing anything with atleast 1 of those things and making money off it would be hugely helpful.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

GoGetter24

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Oct 8, 2017
Various
Your primary concern at the moment is not how to do something you enjoy; it's to make money.

Start with the market, then work backwards to your skills & aptitudes. Only then consider which of the options you'll enjoy most (or dislike least).

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
I want make money from things i enjoy
That's part of your problem...

You're trying to make the market fit what you love, instead of giving the market what it loves.

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
I have an interest in digital marketing, spent my personal time over the years on meditating,self development ,use to volunteer to help people with mental issues(such as anxiety,fear,social interaction)and helping people get their weight and health in order since they use to ask at the gym.
If you want to make money, choose something in digital marketing and find clients outside your country. Find the webdesign thread from @Fox on this forum, that might help you.

I like the shithole you're living it btw. I actually travel one or more of your neighboring shitholes every year.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I had to quit university to come support my family due to illness i work a job already but its pretty bad pay since i live in one of those ''shithole'' countries as Trump would say.

I want make money from things i enjoy just not sure how to go about it.
How do i combine these things or really any suggestion doing anything with atleast 1 of those things and making money off it would be hugely helpful.
I always wanted to go to Serbia.

I would suggest something online so you can reach US, Canada, UK, or other bigger markets.

Also something with low capital needed to get going - SEO, web design, Adwords, copywriting, video editing, social media management etc.

All of these can be learned easy from these forums or elsewhere.
Do some searching on the forum and tag in the people you come across who might be able to help.

OP
OP
13X

13X

New Contributor
Aug 8, 2017
Serbia
Thanks for replies appreciate it. I met with a good friend he was already making money by finding small businesses who needed logodesign, website,socialmedia... and hiring Indians to do the job and making profit that way,he suggested to me i do the same .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I bought 4 of his courses about freelancing / copywriting. I'm halfway through the first. The...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom