I was wondering if people could tell me who they admire in coaches and who they believe are the top ones in their life. Before I start writing my courses I would like to know. Why? Because there are such a broad list of different types of coaches across the board. Which I've spent time listening to them. Some of them are just garbage, and some are in the middle, and I'm looking for the best, to be the real deal and be one of the best. And what stands out about them? What do you like about them?
And if you don't know who exactly people think are the best! You can't be one of the best. Any comments would be appreciated. Thank you.
And if you don't know who exactly people think are the best! You can't be one of the best. Any comments would be appreciated. Thank you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
