Perhaps this has been posted here?
I have been thinking a lot lately as I have a family
to feed and have devoured numerous topics within the BI triangle
so to speak.
What do you all believe are the top attributes of an entrepreneur?
Is it technical knowledge, the ability to fuse the process and implement an idea into action, sales and marketing, or other?
It seems to me that if you can sell/market anything you can write your own ticket. Or if you can bring it all together and take an idea and put together a team of experts, then that is the key.
What are your thoughts?
Personally I'm at a point where I"m working on my goals
and how to implement my strengths and where I need to focus
my energy to become the entreprneur I want to be.
Joe
I have been thinking a lot lately as I have a family
to feed and have devoured numerous topics within the BI triangle
so to speak.
What do you all believe are the top attributes of an entrepreneur?
Is it technical knowledge, the ability to fuse the process and implement an idea into action, sales and marketing, or other?
It seems to me that if you can sell/market anything you can write your own ticket. Or if you can bring it all together and take an idea and put together a team of experts, then that is the key.
What are your thoughts?
Personally I'm at a point where I"m working on my goals
and how to implement my strengths and where I need to focus
my energy to become the entreprneur I want to be.
Joe
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
