The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO On the continued path of an Entrepreneur

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Cameron Aanonsen

Contributor
Nov 6, 2018
New Jersey
Hey Everyone! So glad to finally be joining the community after hearing about it in MJ's book.

Looking to connect with some like-minded individuals so feel free to send me a message and we can chat!

I own a few businesses but am working my way towards that first million. Any advice is always greatly appreciated.

Some of my hobbies...

-Cryptocurrency
-Snowboarding
-Working out
-Real Estate
-Snowboarding
-Cars
-Real Estate
-Philosophy
-Traveling
-Diet

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Welcome.

Why not focus on one business? You are breaking MJ's rule in the book

Snowboarding any good in NJ?

Cameron Aanonsen

Contributor
Nov 6, 2018
New Jersey
One is my main source of income that I dont want to be involved in anymore and the other requires little to no time but still makes decent returns. I'd really like to get rid of both after finding something I really want to put all my energy into.

After snowboarding in Colorado I cant go back to snowboarding here. The mountains are too small and overcrowded. Looking to move to the Midwest in the near future!

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ

Cameron Aanonsen

Contributor
Nov 6, 2018
New Jersey
Welcome Cameron!

Oh no, pick one and kill it! Can't you sell it for a big sum of money? Surely if it's churning cash, it should be worth something.

Its a business that really depends on me as a person. I have a business partner I want to sell the other 50% to when the time comes. It isn't as scale-able as I would like and am migrating to find something that I can unlimitedly grow. Amazon FBA is really peeking my interest and I have been putting some time and energy into their to build a shopify store as well.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Price is going up to $3,000 on Jan 1st. We went through the cost of running it over the last...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom