Crazymothef
New Contributor
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2016
- Messages
- 9
Rep Bank
$50
$50
User Power: 67%
Hi,
I'm currently running a business with 2 partners but I'm constantly thinking of new ideas or I find new solutions to problems.
The problem I'm having is that I have too many ideas to start businesses and don't know where to start and mostly don't have the required skill set to start them myself. If possible I would also like to sell my ideas to interested parties, because I don't have time to work on 4 different businesses at the same time.
At the moment I'm thinking about 3 ideas
- Idea Nr 1 is a non exisiting website that works on the same principle as AirBnB but not in the same sector. I believe it would work at its best if it could be attached to one of the major industry players. The problem is that I cannot pitch my idea to the companies to sell it because they would just steal it from me. Or am I wrong?
- Idea Nr 2 is a website with premium plans that offer an online service to existing businesses. This idea requires the most coding. I was thinking of finding investors for the idea and putting it on fiverr, but I'm not sure if this is the way to go.. Learning to code myself is something that I'm working on but it would take years before I can build something that I need.
- Idea Nr 3 is a pop up store (that would change city every month or two) with an online webshop. For this idea I would need a rather big starting capital and probably someone that works in the shop since I don't have time for this. I would be the one searching for the products to put in the store.
In the past I've already had (unique) ideas that turned into big businesses but I never had the time to start working on it myself. I don't want to keep on making the same "mistake" and do nothing with my ideas.
- Would it be possible to sell my ideas? And if so, any advice on this?
- If not, what idea would you start working first on? The one that has the biggest chance of success? The one that needs not too much work?
- Since I'm constantly having new ideas, it would be ideal if I could find a solution that would allow me to think of new ideas and then sell them or have them executed by others because I'm sure new ideas will be growing in my head constantly..
Any advice?
I'm currently running a business with 2 partners but I'm constantly thinking of new ideas or I find new solutions to problems.
The problem I'm having is that I have too many ideas to start businesses and don't know where to start and mostly don't have the required skill set to start them myself. If possible I would also like to sell my ideas to interested parties, because I don't have time to work on 4 different businesses at the same time.
At the moment I'm thinking about 3 ideas
- Idea Nr 1 is a non exisiting website that works on the same principle as AirBnB but not in the same sector. I believe it would work at its best if it could be attached to one of the major industry players. The problem is that I cannot pitch my idea to the companies to sell it because they would just steal it from me. Or am I wrong?
- Idea Nr 2 is a website with premium plans that offer an online service to existing businesses. This idea requires the most coding. I was thinking of finding investors for the idea and putting it on fiverr, but I'm not sure if this is the way to go.. Learning to code myself is something that I'm working on but it would take years before I can build something that I need.
- Idea Nr 3 is a pop up store (that would change city every month or two) with an online webshop. For this idea I would need a rather big starting capital and probably someone that works in the shop since I don't have time for this. I would be the one searching for the products to put in the store.
In the past I've already had (unique) ideas that turned into big businesses but I never had the time to start working on it myself. I don't want to keep on making the same "mistake" and do nothing with my ideas.
- Would it be possible to sell my ideas? And if so, any advice on this?
- If not, what idea would you start working first on? The one that has the biggest chance of success? The one that needs not too much work?
- Since I'm constantly having new ideas, it would be ideal if I could find a solution that would allow me to think of new ideas and then sell them or have them executed by others because I'm sure new ideas will be growing in my head constantly..
Any advice?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
