- Joined
- Mar 14, 2013
- Messages
- 147
Rep Bank
$805
$805
User Power: 165%
I'm at this seminar in Nashville and it started off great! The first speaker did a great presentation about how to get moving, motivated etc. There were a couple more pump up speakers.
At this point we're about an hour in. The next speaker did an hour long presentation which was just to get people to buy $1000 tickets to a real estate seminar. Of course people ran like sheep to the back of the room to sign up while I sat there shaking my head.
Now the next speakers up and he's talking about building wealth through the stock market. Sigh.
I should've done this earlief but I started doing some research. Turns out Gary Vee has presented as a hologram in the past. I'm really hoping that's not the case today.
Daymond John is also supposed to speak but I suspect another hologram.
At this point we're about an hour in. The next speaker did an hour long presentation which was just to get people to buy $1000 tickets to a real estate seminar. Of course people ran like sheep to the back of the room to sign up while I sat there shaking my head.
Now the next speakers up and he's talking about building wealth through the stock market. Sigh.
I should've done this earlief but I started doing some research. Turns out Gary Vee has presented as a hologram in the past. I'm really hoping that's not the case today.
Daymond John is also supposed to speak but I suspect another hologram.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
