This is not a clickbait. I am going to die tonight...and reborn tomorrow.
From 31st of July I am beginning a process of brainwashing myself for success. Something similar to what @Fox did HERE (I didn't know similar thread already exists). So, I am going to kill Current Me and witness a birth of New Me tomorrow morning.
I Had Already Died Multiple Times Before
My first death occurred when my girlfriend left me. From a positive guy I had turned into a depressive, suicidal sack of meat. I had spent a good year fighting my inner demons and finally recovered. I had returned stronger, more positive and a lot more disciplined - so disciplined that I had managed to slaughter my UNI assignments in just a few days, whereas it had taken months for others to finish them. I had became immune to panic, anxiety and negativity...
Second death occurred when my several businesses failed. I had lost most of my savings, turned into a sugar addict and doughnut lover and soon forgot what being happy and positive felt like. I had become a magnet of negativity - gravitating towards negative people and spending my days contemplating how unfair our world is...
Current Me
It's somewhat weird opening-up, but I am just a random guy sitting behind the computer screen in the comfort of his own room, right? Ok, let's get to the real deal:
I am still overweight (125kg), negative, depressed, battling with anxiety, suffering from analysis paralysis, master procrastinator and more... I am known as a guy who can never relax, be positive and is usually spending his days voluntarily locked up in his own room...
New Me
As soon as I open my eyes tomorrow morning I will start living my life differently. I will brainwash myself into believing that old me had died and new me has just born. A New Me who has a first empty page of his new life book open and ready to be filled-up with new experiences.
A New Me, who will be a positive guy. Who is stronger than ever. Person who faces all fears there and then, instead of procrastinating and hiding under the blanket. I will kick Current Me not only from a driver's seat, but from a car altogether. There's no space for negative creatures in my car...this car is changing direction!
Daily Organizer
Monday to Saturday:
5-5:30 Meditation
5:30-7:30 Working on a Business
7:30-8:00 Running With My Dog
8:30-9:30 Gym
10:00-16:30 Working on a Business
16:30-17:00 Break
17:00-22:00 Working on a Business
22:00-23:00 Reading Business Book (no phone 1h prior to sleep)
Diet
Ketogenic diet has changed my life before, so I'll stick to it again. My daily kcal intake will be ~1500kcal, 20g carbs, 50g of good fats, roughly 80g of protein and plenty of water. In addition, I will take 400mg of caffeine and 200mg of L-Theanine twice a day, every day.
Things I Will Cut Out
Social Media - I still spend too much time on it. Procrastinating big time
Negative Thinking - I will replace it with positive confirmations and visualisations
Living in The Future - I will replace this with living in the present via meditation
Thinking Like a Victim - this will be replaced with thinking like a champion
1. Drop to 100kg
2. Make at Least €150 a Week From a New Business
3. Become More Positive
4. Feel Better About Myself
From 31st of July I am beginning a process of brainwashing myself for success. Something similar to what @Fox did HERE (I didn't know similar thread already exists). So, I am going to kill Current Me and witness a birth of New Me tomorrow morning.
I Had Already Died Multiple Times Before
My first death occurred when my girlfriend left me. From a positive guy I had turned into a depressive, suicidal sack of meat. I had spent a good year fighting my inner demons and finally recovered. I had returned stronger, more positive and a lot more disciplined - so disciplined that I had managed to slaughter my UNI assignments in just a few days, whereas it had taken months for others to finish them. I had became immune to panic, anxiety and negativity...
Second death occurred when my several businesses failed. I had lost most of my savings, turned into a sugar addict and doughnut lover and soon forgot what being happy and positive felt like. I had become a magnet of negativity - gravitating towards negative people and spending my days contemplating how unfair our world is...
Current Me
It's somewhat weird opening-up, but I am just a random guy sitting behind the computer screen in the comfort of his own room, right? Ok, let's get to the real deal:
I am still overweight (125kg), negative, depressed, battling with anxiety, suffering from analysis paralysis, master procrastinator and more... I am known as a guy who can never relax, be positive and is usually spending his days voluntarily locked up in his own room...
Tonight this guy is going to die. Simple as that. I am going to hit the switch.
New Me
As soon as I open my eyes tomorrow morning I will start living my life differently. I will brainwash myself into believing that old me had died and new me has just born. A New Me who has a first empty page of his new life book open and ready to be filled-up with new experiences.
A New Me, who will be a positive guy. Who is stronger than ever. Person who faces all fears there and then, instead of procrastinating and hiding under the blanket. I will kick Current Me not only from a driver's seat, but from a car altogether. There's no space for negative creatures in my car...this car is changing direction!
PROCESS
Daily Organizer
Monday to Saturday:
5-5:30 Meditation
5:30-7:30 Working on a Business
7:30-8:00 Running With My Dog
8:30-9:30 Gym
10:00-16:30 Working on a Business
16:30-17:00 Break
17:00-22:00 Working on a Business
22:00-23:00 Reading Business Book (no phone 1h prior to sleep)
Diet
Ketogenic diet has changed my life before, so I'll stick to it again. My daily kcal intake will be ~1500kcal, 20g carbs, 50g of good fats, roughly 80g of protein and plenty of water. In addition, I will take 400mg of caffeine and 200mg of L-Theanine twice a day, every day.
Things I Will Cut Out
Social Media - I still spend too much time on it. Procrastinating big time
Negative Thinking - I will replace it with positive confirmations and visualisations
Living in The Future - I will replace this with living in the present via meditation
Thinking Like a Victim - this will be replaced with thinking like a champion
30 DAY OBJECTIVE
1. Drop to 100kg
2. Make at Least €150 a Week From a New Business
3. Become More Positive
4. Feel Better About Myself
I will update this thread on a weekly basis
Thanks for Reading!
Thanks for Reading!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
