The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tolerating Chaos

Anything related to matters of the mind

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Exercise helps me, but you are already worked to the bone...

I truly dunno why it has to be such a bs grind for everyone... its ridiculous.

Your title seemed really on point to me though, "tolerance"
And often the answer is in the question
You gotta embrace the chaos a bit, control it a little less, systematize it, make it more efficient, grow a certain amount of backbone to compensate for anxiety and fear and get as tough as you can without hardening your "soul".

What really makes it hurt is if you let your heart bleed over this stuff while you are getting raked over the coals, you need a little more self preservation instinct without turning into a rabid dog. You gotta get your fight or flight instincts to kick in, until you start feeling you MUST CALL THE SHOTS. Then you need the resilience to not flip the crap out and make a stupid choice like quitting and going into the middle of nowhere without a paddle.

Forcing yourself to have a real self preservation response is the most brutal of all things though if you are in a financially tight spot... so, get out of that tight spot for a while if you can, via leverage or arbitrage.

I'd honestly tell you to consider MOVING to a less expensive place if you are really worked to the bone. Your money will go further in some places of the world and that can help you grow. So look up some cheaper countries and see if it is an option for you, if not a cheaper country, is there a cheaper state? Etc

So yeah stuff like that... but nothing REALLY solves it until you achieve assets that remove living costs.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted50669

All,

As I continue to invest effort in my business while maintaining my JOB, I'm finding that some weeks drive me to the point of madness. Whether it's lack of sleep or just the stress in general, I'm learning that without a good stress management approach it might take me off the rails.

Are there any strategies you use to ease the pain of essentially doing two jobs?

Thanks in advance.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Do you get stressed out easily? Would you still be lacking sleep even if you weren't holding down two jobs?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.