The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Today is a good day to start doing same KINETIC strikes

D

Deleted60950

Hi, I am Yaron, I am Entrepreneur and today is the first day that I am starting to do same kinetic impacts. I have been inspired Entrepreneur for a long time now and after reading 'Unscripted ' twice and being in the middle of 'The Millionaire Fastlane ', I understood that I need to start to put effort towards my goals of financial freedom. So I decided to take action instead of being in a state of paralysis by analysis. My action is inspired by IceCreamKid the 'NO PROBLEM' idea. I am going to start interviewing 100 successful 'computer IT' company owners and entrepreneurs while following and trusting in the IceCreamKid process.

Some background about myself, I am 29 years old, I'm a very introvert person I hate people in general at least most of them. I am engaged to my awesome girlfriend, whom I met at the mall after meeting about 1000 girls on the streets, at parties, bars etc (I am very bad with dating sites and dating apps). Also, I have some serious learning disabilities but I succeeded in getting through university without any special help. I am currently working as a mechanical engineer and after the wedding I am going to quit and become a full-time Entrepreneur (I already told this to my girlfriend).

Nice to meet you all I hope I will provide lots of value to all of you!

Best regards,

XXX

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I am currently working as a mechanical engineer and after the wedding I am going to quit and become a full-time Entrepreneur (I already told this to my girlfriend).

Also, I have some serious learning disabilities

You can't be too learning disabled to be a mech engineer!

I'd also be careful quitting your job -- I wouldn't do that unless you already started the business with proven verified demand and sales. Good luck.

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Some background about myself, I am 29 years old, I'm a very introvert person I hate people in general at least most of them.

I want to believe something is lost in translation here... that you probably meant to say you're not comfortable being around people. Being an introvert with melancholic temperament myself, I get it.

If not, how can you aspire to be an entrepreneur... serving and creating value for people... if you hate people?

D

Deleted60950

Dear MJ,

I grateful for the time that you took to write me your comment and reading my post, it is not something obvious.
You can't be too learning disabled to be a mech engineer!

I didn't mean it that way. my mind works differently from most of the people, I don't really read, I connect words structure to a similar structure in my brain. So a lot of times I mix words and my whole process of reading is slower and harder than most people, I worked hard on solving it and finding ways around it. When I was at the university I was getting tired at lectures, so I stopped going to class and I invented ways of getting into the minds of every professor and what he wanted to ask in the test. so in a week of learning the professor and his tests, I knew how to solve the test and getting a good grade. This is was my way of overcoming mechanical engineering studies.

I'd also be careful quitting your job -- I wouldn't do that unless you already started the business with proven verified demand and sales. Good luck.
Thank you, I will keep it in mind and thank you for your book it was the book that I was looking for in ages.

Best regards,

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted60950

Dear George,
Thank you for your understanding.
I want to believe something is lost in translation here... that you probably meant to say you're not comfortable being around people. Being an introvert with melancholic temperament myself, I get it.?

what I meant to say I don't like most of the groups of people when they are trying to push their hyper reality by force.

Best regards,

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...