The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Today, I begin a new life.

sgOnSoftware

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 3, 2017
California
Hey thanks for checking out my post.
// hopefully it motivates you :)

I've bought MJ's Millionaire Fastlane and listen to it on my commute to university and it's changed my thinking of what life could be.

Working at a part time job, I look around and see people in their thirties still working low paying jobs and living with their parents. These are college graduates who lease new cars and have the newest iPhone.

They seem very happy on the sidewalk, but not me. My discomfort in the situation is leading me to stay up all night and continue building/coding.

Seeing them as they are actually gives me nightmares. I'm 21 years old, but the fear of reaching my late twenties and still being unable to get a great job, like my co-workers who even have college degrees, is horrible.

Not for me. I understand that it's going to take years, probably decades, for me to learn the skills I need to become what I want to be. But I'm sick and tired of making excuses and waiting for the perfect situation which I now realize; is never coming.

I'm a Computer Science student, Junior, and I'm excited to start building a minimum viable product as well as launch a mobile app I'm working on.

Often times I go to school or work and just dream and wish I could drive right past the building and drive to Malibu. To actually enjoy my day and do what I want and not have to ask my boss for a day off on my birthday.

Thanks for reading! I plan on posting my progress and any advice as well as the countless mistakes I will make and learn from.
See ya, have a good day!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Hey thanks for checking out my post.
// hopefully it motivates you :)

I've bought MJ's Millionaire Fastlane and listen to it on my commute to university and it's changed my thinking of what life could be.

Working at a part time job, I look around and see people in their thirties still working low paying jobs and living with their parents. These are college graduates who lease new cars and have the newest iPhone.

They seem very happy on the sidewalk, but not me. My discomfort in the situation is leading me to stay up all night and continue building/coding.

Seeing them as they are actually gives me nightmares. I'm 21 years old, but the fear of reaching my late twenties and still being unable to get a great job, like my co-workers who even have college degrees, is horrible.

Not for me. I understand that it's going to take years, probably decades, for me to learn the skills I need to become what I want to be. But I'm sick and tired of making excuses and waiting for the perfect situation which I now realize; is never coming.

I'm a Computer Science student, Junior, and I'm excited to start building a minimum viable product as well as launch a mobile app I'm working on.

Often times I go to school or work and just dream and wish I could drive right past the building and drive to Malibu. To actually enjoy my day and do what I want and not have to ask my boss for a day off on my birthday.

Thanks for reading! I plan on posting my progress and any advice as well as the countless mistakes I will make and learn from.
See ya, have a good day!

Welcome to the forum!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.