The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Today I am grateful for...

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

GoodluckChuck

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 2, 2017
my house
Let's be honest. If we are here reading and contributing to this forum, then we have something to be grateful for. It doesn't matter what kind of day you are having, you can think of something to be grateful for. What is one thing that if it was not, you would be severely upset? I'll start.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

GoodluckChuck

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 2, 2017
my house
I am so thankful and grateful that:
My friends and family are alive and healthy.

I have a great dog that is pumped to see me every day.

My businesses are doing great.

I am not dying today.

I found TFF 4 years ago.

My clients are happy and nobody is suffering.

My ex girlfriend is happily engaged in a new relationship.

I am in control of my life and time

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I had a person share my product on social media to which they liked the product, today was a great morning :smile:

I am grateful for having the opportunity to succeed every day & my health.

Also the clean air we have now, the wildfires over the past week have been horrible!

WJK

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Oct 9, 2017
Nikiski, Alaska
Let's be honest. If we are here reading and contributing to this forum, then we have something to be grateful for. It doesn't matter what kind of day you are having, you can think of something to be grateful for. What is one thing that if it was not, you would be severely upset? I'll start.
That's the first item I fill-in as I keep my daily notes. I start with the grateful question. Then the next line is what inspires me. Every day I seem to answer those questions differently. It depends on what is going on in my life and how I feel that day. I have noted themes in my answers, but there's still a range of answers, concerns, and interests. Do others tracking these questions find the same patterns?

Wil22

Contributor
Jun 8, 2020
Philadelphia,Pa
That's the first item I fill-in as I keep my daily notes. I start with the grateful question. Then the next line is what inspires me. Every day I seem to answer those questions differently. It depends on what is going on in my life and how I feel that day. I have noted themes in my answers, but there's still a range of answers, concerns, and interests. Do others tracking these questions find the same patterns?

yes, I record my Gratitudes every morning In my journal. For me it’s a great review of my day and the best antidote to depressing news that now surrounds us all. Sometimes I repeat those things I’m most grateful for but now look for new views. Could be as simple as a 2 year old smiling at me to a considerate stranger helping to relieve my burden. It keeps me seeing the positives in my life.

Madame Peccato

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
I have a roof on my head, food, and I'm in good health.

I have books to read, videos to watch, courses to learn from.

I have lots of people I can talk to and interact with. We can all help each other and improve ourselves every day, and learn about other cultures.

Thanks.

spElle

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 13, 2020
UK
This is a great idea for a thread!

I fall short of words to express my gratitude sometimes but I'm thankful for the people in my life who listen no matter what I have to say. I'm grateful for my life and the ability to improve the live's of others. I'm grateful for the way the internet allows us to be connected.

I'm grateful for the love of God.

MaxKhalus

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
Grateful for being ambitious and looking for more? Not all people have than hunger.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
I feel gratitude daily...

A warm bed with cold sheets...
A hot shower after a cold swim...
Beautiful music that graces my ears (I've lost significant hearing so this is a big one)...
Delicious fresh food straight from a garden...
An existence without an alarm clock, to sleep in, or stay up late as desired...

mosam

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 12, 2020
Quebec (Canada)
Thank you for posting this...

I am grateful for being young and healthy.
Surrounded with awesome people who encourages me to fight for my goals.

Have a wonderful day

GoodluckChuck

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 2, 2017
my house
I lost a huge sale today one week before we were supposed to begin. None the less, I'm thankful to live within 15 minutes of great fishing.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Attachments

• IMG_20200923_182738.jpg
    IMG_20200923_182738.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 9

Phil Yu

New Contributor
Aug 25, 2020
USA, CA
Didnt lose my job during COVID.

Can comfortable work from home.

Took advantage this period of working from home and result has been good.

Because of working from home, I can listen to business podcast while working. Have learned quite a bit of stuff from that.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
@Fox Hi, I learned to code over the last few months, I am not the best but I am getting there, I...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
I read it yesterday, looks like a nice introduction for reading TFM or Unscripted. ; ) Also...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom