- Joined
- Jul 29, 2019
- Messages
- 43
Rep Bank
$335
$335
User Power: 56%
Hey everyone!
I've created a new product in the pet industry, it is first of its kind, there isn't anything in the market like it, pretty exciting.
Having said that, I'm reaching out to marketing agencies to essentially take over the social media content creation, video, website, build the brand, work with influencers.
Of course, I will be doing this as well however, this isn't my area of expertise and I own another business that is full time and I'm having a challenge finding time for everything. I wish I could run on 4 hours sleep and just work all day but that isn't me.
I'm a little nervous of the cost however, I feel this is a smart investment.
All tips and advice is appreciated.
Thank you - L
I've created a new product in the pet industry, it is first of its kind, there isn't anything in the market like it, pretty exciting.
Having said that, I'm reaching out to marketing agencies to essentially take over the social media content creation, video, website, build the brand, work with influencers.
Of course, I will be doing this as well however, this isn't my area of expertise and I own another business that is full time and I'm having a challenge finding time for everything. I wish I could run on 4 hours sleep and just work all day but that isn't me.
- So my question is, does anyone have a marketing agency they can recommend with expertise in the pet industry?
- Who else partnered with an agency to do this?
- If so, were you able to negotiate payment terms that work with you?
I'm a little nervous of the cost however, I feel this is a smart investment.
All tips and advice is appreciated.
Thank you - L
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
