The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

TMF updated

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Jueruss

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane!
Apr 1, 2018
Germany
Hello Everyone

Totady I got recomondation from play books. TMF updated for the Bitcoin Era.
Is this a new version? I have the hardcover and kindle version. Suprisingly I cannot find this in kindle store. Is it a new book I need to buy?

Btw: @MJ DeMarco the format for your books on mobilephones in google playbooks are horrible and hard to read. Both have a black border at the top and bottom. They are the only two books I have seen with this on google playbooks so far. It occures only on mobilephones yet tablets are fine form my opinion

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
MJ DeMarco" data-source="post: 706883" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Not really. Just has been updated with more recent statistics and for the CENTS framework.

If you get it free because it is an updated version, then I'd get it. But I wouldn't pay for it, the average person won't notice much difference.

More details here...

Millionaire Fastlane, The Updated Version!

Should we buy a copy anyways?

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT
Should we buy a copy anyways?

Yes, you should buy MILLIONS of copies!

I think if you already bought it on eBook (Kindle, Apple) it should download automatically with the newer version, no repurchase necessary.

The physical version, however, probably won't be at Amazon for another month.

Print on demand versions (any place other than Amazon) will have the new version.

Again, newer version just updates my story, rearranges CENTS into CENTS, has updated statistics, mentions crypto a few times, and has a bit cleaner editing. A fan might notice it is cleaner reading, but the fundamental principles remain the same.

msufan

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Mar 13, 2013
For me if I went to "Manage Your Content and Devices" on Amazon (https://amzn.to/2uppdtU), I could then find TMF and click the "Update Available" button under it to get the new version delivered to my Kindle. That should work for anyone who bought the Kindle version!

Jueruss

New Contributor
Apr 1, 2018
Germany
In my kindle I cannot see the updated version neither I can download it.
But when I create a new account I find the new one.

Btw it says it has been translated in 15 languages. German as well?

Edit: if there is no German version yet, what do you require from me or someone to make a translation?

Last edited:

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (50% Off Deal Now On)
Hi Rob, I've sent you a PM as I’m trying to join since midweek. Cheers
MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
One year ago, I was just your average software developer who always consumed content about...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom