• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

TMF updated

Discussion in 'Education, Learning, Books' started by Jueruss, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Jueruss

Jueruss New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $88
    Hello Everyone

Totady I got recomondation from play books. TMF updated for the Bitcoin Era.
    Is this a new version? I have the hardcover and kindle version. Suprisingly I cannot find this in kindle store. Is it a new book I need to buy?

Btw: @MJ DeMarco the format for your books on mobilephones in google playbooks are horrible and hard to read. Both have a black border at the top and bottom. They are the only two books I have seen with this on google playbooks so far. It occures only on mobilephones yet tablets are fine form my opinion

2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $335,100
    Admin Post
    Not really. Just has been updated with more recent statistics and for the CENTS framework.

If you get it free because it is an updated version, then I'd get it. But I wouldn't pay for it, the average person won't notice much difference.

More details here...

Millionaire Fastlane, The Updated Version!

Roli likes this.
  3. Kung Fu Steve

Kung Fu Steve Platinum Contributor Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $21,586
    Should we buy a copy anyways?

4. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $335,100
    Admin Post
    Yes, you should buy MILLIONS of copies!

I think if you already bought it on eBook (Kindle, Apple) it should download automatically with the newer version, no repurchase necessary.

The physical version, however, probably won't be at Amazon for another month.

Print on demand versions (any place other than Amazon) will have the new version.

Again, newer version just updates my story, rearranges NECST into CENTS, has updated statistics, mentions crypto a few times, and has a bit cleaner editing. A fan might notice it is cleaner reading, but the fundamental principles remain the same.

Roli and Mattie like this.
  5. msufan

msufan Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,195
    For me if I went to "Manage Your Content and Devices" on Amazon (https://amzn.to/2uppdtU), I could then find TMF and click the "Update Available" button under it to get the new version delivered to my Kindle. That should work for anyone who bought the Kindle version!

6. Jueruss

Jueruss New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $88
    In my kindle I cannot see the updated version neither I can download it.
    But when I create a new account I find the new one.

Btw it says it has been translated in 15 languages. German as well?

Edit: if there is no German version yet, what do you require from me or someone to make a translation?

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018