The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

TMF Skype group chat?

jazb

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Nov 24, 2013
The U.K
Thoughts?

Would consist of 40 or so people in a chat. A great way to speak to other fastlaners who constantly think biz.
if you Have a random thought or question, you would just post in the chat and someone will always be on the otherside for a quick response.

If you are interested leave me your skype address or just PM me.

I should note ive had these chats with other communities and they have been running for years. some great friendships can be made as well as a lot of money. Just be warned you might wake up to a 1000+messages from the chat. but you can turn notifications off!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
I've been in a few of these group chats in the past - mostly language related (both for target languages and just language learning discussion in general) and they've been quite fun as well as educational.

splok

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jul 20, 2012
Sounds like a good idea, I'm down!

jazb

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Nov 24, 2013
The U.K
Thats great, please leave your skype addresses or PM me. thanks!

Yankee427

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Jan 17, 2011
NJ
Would be cool to be a part of. I'd be interested. You can add me, my skype is same name as this.

camcam

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 19, 2013
UK
Awesome idea, my skype - cryoutcameron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottyMoll

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Oct 9, 2013
I'm totally interested. It's always great to chat with like-minded individuals. Feel free to add me to the Skype group: scottymoll

BlokeInProgress

Business Building Warrior
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 6, 2014
Australia
great! mine is Skype ID: LinorCG
thanks! :)

jazb

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Nov 24, 2013
The U.K
ok, i added a bunch of you. we have 14 people now, young and old, boys and girls, from all over the world. people are chipping in to ideas being thrown around. we have people in different businesses, it works very well. 1 guy went from a mere idea to something promising now.

So if you're still interested just PM/respond with you skype address.

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013

Olympus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Sep 11, 2010
Just a thought.... I haven't been a part of a group with 40 people, but I have been in several groups with 15 or less. Even with 15 people you really need to tailor what you say in the chat. Miss a couple hours, and you could easily have 1000+ messages. It almost becomes a chore to speed read the chat every hour or two to keep up with conversation. Perhaps it's just my personality with wanting to read every single line in there. I couldn't imagine 40 people in one group.

Just be sure to set some ground rules so you can keep the milling about to a minimum and fastlane gold to a maximum.

jazb

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Nov 24, 2013
The U.K
Just a thought.... I haven't been a part of a group with 40 people, but I have been in several groups with 15 or less. Even with 15 people you really need to tailor what you say in the chat. Miss a couple hours, and you could easily have 1000+ messages. It almost becomes a chore to speed read the chat every hour or two to keep up with conversation. Perhaps it's just my personality with wanting to read every single line in there. I couldn't imagine 40 people in one group.

Just be sure to set some ground rules so you can keep the milling about to a minimum and fastlane gold to a maximum.

I have 1 rule: no drama

seamles

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Mar 30, 2014
Thoughts?

Would consist of 40 or so people in a chat. A great way to speak to other fastlaners who constantly think biz.
if you Have a random thought or question, you would just post in the chat and someone will always be on the otherside for a quick response.

If you are interested leave me your skype address or just PM me.

I should note ive had these chats with other communities and they have been running for years. some great friendships can be made as well as a lot of money. Just be warned you might wake up to a 1000+messages from the chat. but you can turn notifications off!

awesome! skype: seamles1 please add.

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia

I'm part of a group of 60 people. it works pretty well.

Marc B.

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Sep 23, 2012
Oklahoma
It would be my pleasure to join. My username is "m0ut33." (That is a zero, not the letter "O")

Aimee

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
409%
Mar 3, 2014
Sounds like a great idea, have sent you a message. :)

jazb

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Nov 24, 2013
The U.K
Ok guys, we have 30+ people now and counting. Lots of talk going on, if you're still interested just reply with your skype address. Hopefully those already in the chat will give their feedback....

have a good day everyone

Marc B.

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Sep 23, 2012
Oklahoma
Is the chat always active, or do we have to be invited again after logging out of Skype?

Jak

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jan 20, 2014
Pensacola, FL
Sounds good: JakRazzi

There might be a couple because I accidentally made multiple accounts. Just add both of them and we'll see which is right.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.