The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

TK21 PROCESS

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

TK21

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Feb 9, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm excited to start my Fastlane journey, right here, right now. This will be a live document of my process.
I kinda typing right now, know where I am, but I don't know where this journey will end...
I don't know what really to type, I'll put some information from the intro thread and additional information about my ideas, realizations, and plans for the near future.

I am Isaac, I am 26 years old from Israel.
I am currently a bachelor's student of economics, and working as a security guard (full-time job).
Currently finished the TMF and Unscripted and I feel these books are going to be my go-to guides in my journey.

I tried to make money online since I am 23. It didn't work so far and I realized why after I read TMF . I tried affiliate marketing, online basketball coaching then started a keto niche website and I realized all of that was simply a waste of time. I had some sales but not something big (total revenue was about 500$ in 3 years while losing a whole lot more than that).

Currently, in addition to studying economics at the university, I started to learn Data Analysis skills within a course (SQL, Phyton, Excel, Power BI).
my first goal is to cut my debt via progressing to a better salary in the data world (currently I am making 2K$ a month in a security job while having a debt of around 30K$) while working on a Fastlane business.

My biggest realization from the TMF book was about chasing needs instead of chasing money. I guess that I was chasing money since I started my MMO journey instead of trying to give value. I was looking for shortcuts and lost tons of money on FB ads and a 3K$ scam about online business (actually the guy that was selling me is a Fastlane of the paradox of practice).

After realizing I need to chase needs during reading the TMF and Unscripted , I tried to find needs. I realized after reading the need commandment in the Unscripted that I need to find any needs in the industries I have experience in. So, I thought to myself in which roles I participated in life: High school baskeball player, high school student, military soldier, security guard, security inspector, college student, etc.

I just had an intuition that maybe I can help students in Israel. I put a quick survey on Google Forms and put the links in Whatsapp groups of students, Facebook groups, friends of mine who are also students... I got 33 results and I had some insights from the survey about college student needs in Israel. Of course, it's only the first seed but my idea is to build some kind of app/saas/service to help students manage their time better and reduce procrastination and stress. I need to build some prototypes first and share the market, then I'll see where it goes and adjust from there.

I don't have any capital or something, not even savings, but I committed to the process.

Wish me luck! I'll do my best to update daily.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

p0stscript

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Feb 7, 2018
UK

TK21

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Feb 9, 2022
Quick thoughts:
Currenly, I have my old type of business (when I engaged in affiliate marketing) that I need to shut down and open a new corporation with CPA help.
In addition to that, I need to start engaging with students and try to understand if my idea is a good one, by planning few steps.

Action steps for the following days:
1. Analyzing my business idea through CENTS
2. Reading 2 books regarding market validation - The Lean Startup, The Mom Test
3. Reading through Unscripted again, taking some notes about market validatdion
3. Shutting down the old business and consulting with CPA regarding to new corporation
4. Start building some kind of prototype/MVP for the app/saas via Figma and getting feedback

I would like to have feedback from you guys. I would like to know what do you think, what's your perception of my action plan, moves and thinking. Also, if I'm kinda of action-faking - scream to my face!

Last edited:

TK21

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Feb 9, 2022
Quick thoughts:
Currenly, I have my old type of business (when I engaged in affiliate marketing) that I need to shut down and open a new corporation with CPA help.
In addition to that, I need to start engaging with students and try to understand if my idea is a good one, by planning few steps.

Action steps for the following days:
1. Analyzing my business idea through CENTS
2. Reading 2 books regarding market validation - The Lean Startup, The Mom Test
3. Reading through Unscripted again, taking some notes about market validatdion
3. Shutting down the old business and consulting with CPA regarding to new corporation
4. Start building some kind of prototype/MVP for the app/saas via Figma and getting feedback

I would like to have feedback from you guys. I would like to know what do you think, what's your perception of my action plan, moves and thinking. Also, if I'm kinda of action-faking - scream to my face!
Adjusting my tasks a bit:
1. Learning how to use Figma
2. Reading "Launch" by Jeff Walker
3. Market validation work - finding soft proof both in Hebrew and English (google trends, keyword research)

TK21

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Feb 9, 2022
Posted this question about side hustling. I'll continue to update here anyways.
If you have an opinion I would like to hear it.

TK21

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Feb 9, 2022
Posted this question about side hustling. I'll continue to update here anyways.
If you have an opinion I would like to hear it.
I have now decided to focus on creating a side hustle in the field of data analysis. I'll update later. I am currently conducting market research on the field and the services offered in the field.

TK21

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Feb 9, 2022
I didn't post for a long time, but I had some progress.
Although I don't have feedback and comments, I still want to document everything here.

In the last few months I:
1. I got married.
2. I started a new job as an assistant economist. My salary didn't get better, but I have no more shift work and weekend shifts. This new job is better for me than the security job. I feel that that's an opportunity to gain real work experience in my domain.
3. I cut debt to 20K (it was 30K three months ago)

I'll write a plan for the next steps in the next few days.

Sega Saph

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 17, 2021
Russia
I didn't post for a long time, but I had some progress.
Although I don't have feedback and comments, I still want to document everything here.

In the last few months I:
1. I got married.
2. I started a new job as an assistant economist. My salary didn't get better, but I have no more shift work and weekend shifts. This new job is better for me than the security job. I feel that that's an opportunity to gain real work experience in my domain.
3. I cut debt to 20K (it was 30K three months ago)

I'll write a plan for the next steps in the next few days.
Hey man. If it is not a secret, how did you earn 10k for 2 month? Or it was a marriage gifts and you put in to debt?
You opened my mind a little and now I see new level of AF. Thank you.
Wish you luck of course! And will look for update.

TK21

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Feb 9, 2022
Hey man. If it is not a secret, how did you earn 10k for 2 month? Or it was a marriage gifts and you put in to debt?
You opened my mind a little and now I see new level of AF. Thank you.
Wish you luck of course! And will look for update.
It isn't a secret, man. It was the marriage gifts that covered that.
Thanks for the feedback!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.