Hello all,
I'm working on an idea for an online application where people enter information and the program populates some forms and gives them options for self service (you print and mail the forms), assisted service (call center helps you with the forms), and full service (we connect you to a vetted professional to finish the forms for you). In an ideal world, this would be able to read information like tax returns and bank statements and paystubs and auto loan statements.
Any ideas on where I can find someone to program this or quote out what it would cost to build? For those of you who think I could find someone on Upwork, I'd appreciate recommendations for programmers.
More than happy to provide additional information if needed (but if you take the idea you owe me $10m jk jk jk)
I'm working on an idea for an online application where people enter information and the program populates some forms and gives them options for self service (you print and mail the forms), assisted service (call center helps you with the forms), and full service (we connect you to a vetted professional to finish the forms for you). In an ideal world, this would be able to read information like tax returns and bank statements and paystubs and auto loan statements.
Any ideas on where I can find someone to program this or quote out what it would cost to build? For those of you who think I could find someone on Upwork, I'd appreciate recommendations for programmers.
More than happy to provide additional information if needed (but if you take the idea you owe me $10m jk jk jk)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
