The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Tips for newbies to determine Max CPC.

Z5 FILMS

Contributor
Aug 13, 2007
The Woodlands, TX
A little tip of the day I found to determine your max CPC...

If merchant x pays 10% commission, has an average basket size of $50 and a conversion rate of 2.0% This means that for every 100 clicks you send to them you should earn $10. You should initially use this data to determine your maximum CPC. In this case, a max cpc of .05 cents would yield a profit of $5.00 per hundred clicks. A max cpc of $.07 would yield $3.00, and $.10 would break even.
Use the formula below to work out how a merchant’s commission structure should determine your cost per click strategy: -

Avg Basket Size x Avg Conversion rate = Avg Sales Per Hundred Clicks x Affiliate Commission = Avg Earnings Per Hundred Clicks

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
I attended the live session, really loved it! It gives some useful and practical tips on how to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Three things: 1. Discord Chat is open. Click here for free access. 2. New YouTube Channel...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom