The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tin Foil Hat Time: Are Aliens Here?

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
I don't assume anything about aliens. A year ago, I was a Christian who had written some speculative sci fi that a purely material universe would be dominated by stealth AI wars that would obliterate careless humanity. Then increasing vimana reports caught my attention, and I started investigating Throawaylien, who like many UFOlogy sources is a blend of fact and fiction, probably a genuine contactee in some form, confusedly trying to raise awareness, but definitely fraudulent in his manner of execution. UFOlogy is one of the most difficult subjects to investigate that I have ever encountered, where almost nothing can be taken for granted. For example, mental manipulation of witnesses such as screen memories are standard operating procedure.

> There's nothing special about us.

This is pure bias. You have no idea who the inhabitants of the galaxy are or what they value. As the grays who prioritized efficiency over emotion learned the hard way, organic consciousness is ultimately transcendent, on a long enough evolutionary timeline. Although transcendentally technological, they are now desperate for spiritual advancement like a man dying of thirst.

> Even if they have the means to come here, why would they? Just to pull a prank?

It is a backwards question. Why did aliens create Earth? Godlike beings also gain experience and evolve, through creation over unfathomable timescales.

> We're just an average species of apes

Evolution by gradual natural selection in general and human evolution in particular has a massive problem with too-slow mutational rate, rendering it non-plausible. Raw competitive evolution would result in insectoid or reptilian sapients preventing the independent evolution of subsequent sapients. Humans are designed for maximum sensitivity, which is not conventionally adaptive.

> Which is a very terrifying thought.

Now you're talking sense. Check the anomalously-shallow crater depth on the Moon, and you will understand why aliens are so good at stealth. Most things prefer to avoid nukes.

The push for world government is largely about the much-stronger negotiating position a united planet has with aliens. Internal planetary autonomy is a galactic legal convention, like the ban on planet-killer WMDs due to MAD. Obviously this ban has exceptions, as the asteroid belt attests.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

msufan

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Mar 13, 2013
I don't assume anything about aliens. A year ago, I was a Christian who had written some speculative sci fi that a purely material universe would be dominated by stealth AI wars that would obliterate careless humanity. Then increasing vimana reports caught my attention, and I started investigating Throawaylien, who like many UFOlogy sources is a blend of fact and fiction, probably a genuine contactee in some form, confusedly trying to raise awareness, but definitely fraudulent in his manner of execution. UFOlogy is one of the most difficult subjects to investigate that I have ever encountered, where almost nothing can be taken for granted. For example, mental manipulation of witnesses such as screen memories are standard operating procedure.

> There's nothing special about us.

This is pure bias. You have no idea who the inhabitants of the galaxy are or what they value. As the grays who prioritized efficiency over emotion learned the hard way, organic consciousness is ultimately transcendent, on a long enough evolutionary timeline. Although transcendentally technological, they are now desperate for spiritual advancement like a man dying of thirst.

> Even if they have the means to come here, why would they? Just to pull a prank?

It is a backwards question. Why did aliens create Earth? Godlike beings also gain experience and evolve, through creation over unfathomable timescales.

> We're just an average species of apes

Evolution by gradual natural selection in general and human evolution in particular has a massive problem with too-slow mutational rate, rendering it non-plausible. Raw competitive evolution would result in insectoid or reptilian sapients preventing the independent evolution of subsequent sapients. Humans are designed for maximum sensitivity, which is not conventionally adaptive.

> Which is a very terrifying thought.

Now you're talking sense. Check the anomalously-shallow crater depth on the Moon, and you will understand why aliens are so good at stealth. Most things prefer to avoid nukes.

The push for world government is largely about the much-stronger negotiating position a united planet has with aliens. Internal planetary autonomy is a galactic legal convention, like the ban on planet-killer WMDs due to MAD. Obviously this ban has exceptions, as the asteroid belt attests.
I recommend getting some professional help and backing away from your current information sources. "Touch some grass," as the saying goes.

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
- Out of this world: Russian region leader's alien abduction story shakes officials | The Sydney Morning Herald
- Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about it | NBC News
- Canada's ex-defense minister: Aliens would give us more tech if we'd stop wars | NBC News

Anyone intelligent who watches the analysis of the Patterson-Gimlin film and accompanying footprint cast with mid-tarsal break understands that Sasquatch is real and can phase out dimensionally to avoid otherwise inescapable human hunters with dogs. Davy Crockett lived off bears, ok? We would've found it. Those who have hunted and eaten an animal understand this.

Guy throat singing in the woods tries to film deer being curious about his singing. Unknowingly records creepy black figures in the trees watching him | r/OddlyTerrifying

The display is deliberate, the movements military. The existence of an interdimensional non-technological species like Sasquatch proves that consciousness ultimately trumps technology.

The giant white wasp nest overhead was a hint:

- "Who Built the Moon?" by Christopher Knight | Amazon | Review: That's not a moon...
- 108: The Number that Unifies The Big Picture with The Present Moment
- 13 Moons on Turtle's Back

Keep telling yourself the pyramids were built with logs or whatever.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
- Out of this world: Russian region leader's alien abduction story shakes officials | The Sydney Morning Herald
- Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about it | NBC News
- Canada's ex-defense minister: Aliens would give us more tech if we'd stop wars | NBC News

Anyone intelligent who watches the analysis of the Patterson-Gimlin film and accompanying footprint cast with mid-tarsal break understands that Sasquatch is real and can phase out dimensionally to avoid otherwise inescapable human hunters with dogs. Davy Crockett lived off bears, ok? We would've found it. Those who have hunted and eaten an animal understand this.

Guy throat singing in the woods tries to film deer being curious about his singing. Unknowingly records creepy black figures in the trees watching him | r/OddlyTerrifying

The display is deliberate, the movements military. The existence of an interdimensional non-technological species like Sasquatch proves that consciousness ultimately trumps technology.

- "Who Built the Moon?" by Christopher Knight | Amazon | Review: That's not a moon...

Ok, so the Skinny Bob stuff was fairly interesting but after seeing this reply I can conclude that you've gone off the deep end.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
@Cyberthal -- why are you here? This is a business forum. Do you have a business? In looking at your posts, seems you are only interested in aliens, geopolitics, philosophy, and wars.

Aditya Gunjal

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 24, 2021
Maharashtra, India

You really look like interested in these topics. You may or may not know this utube channel "canam missing project" or 411. Also "the facts by how to hunt.com" there is plenty of knowledge out there on channel(especially some are backed by research). Like the eye sights of these things.

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
In looking at your posts, seems you are only interested in aliens, geopolitics, philosophy, and wars.
Look earlier. You'll find I successfully argued against bad advice on starting a business too early, arguing for the Niall Doherty's approach, until you published your latest book basically agreeing with Niall. Stable job or income first is better.

I have a software side project that probably needs one more piece, a database, to become a good B2B SME business. Looking to get that done this year, assuming WW3 doesn't interfere more with my life than it already has. I began paying close attention to geopolitics when lockdowns restricted my movements unexpectedly, and do not regret the decision.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
DoD Announces the Establishment of the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office

"The mission of the AARO will be to synchronize efforts across the Department of Defense, and with other U.S. federal departments and agencies, to detect, identify and attribute objects of interest in, on or near military installations, operating areas, training areas, special use airspace and other areas of interest, and, as necessary, to mitigate any associated threats to safety of operations and national security. This includes anomalous, unidentified space, airborne, submerged and transmedium objects."

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Wow, lots of UFO's on July 4th in USA.... I wonder what on earth that could be

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Wow, lots of UFO's on July 4th in USA.... I wonder what on earth that could be

It also can mean that you have millions of people also looking at the sky. The logical presumption is fireworks, but it could mean a larger sample of people being observant of the sky.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

It also can mean that you have millions of people also looking at the sky. The logical presumption is fireworks, but it could mean a larger sample of people being observant of the sky.
Both guesses are completely rational. Would need some proof to confirm, which can only be gathered through experiments (further investigation!)

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013

There is apparently a hobby known as "astrophotography", where people use off-the-shelf digital cameras to film the sky. If those people could donate their videos, volunteer programmers could write software to look through the videos for "anomalies". I bet they would find some interesting stuff.

1671225112991.png 1671224904496.png

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
If you want to know whether they're here, go to Yandex and search for Medvedev aliens.

If you do get some footage, and someone shows up to offer you money for it, take the deal and keep your mouth shut.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
Merged Podcast

"MERGED is a platform to enable the mainstream exploration of UAP through the lens of pilots, scientists, and innovators.
Ryan Graves will host discussions on UAP that prioritize scientific inquiry and maintain an open-minded approach. In addition to exchanging ideas, MERGED will serve as a conduit for identifying technologies, companies, and individuals that can contribute to the ecosystem of UAP research and understanding."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzan0pbv7ZQ

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
Twitter is rife with UFO news tonight: looks like several high altitude craft (devices) have been spotted and shot down. Pilots could not report what they were, and they weren't "chinese spy balloons".

View: https://twitter.com/JATTSOPRANO316/status/1624550078160547843?s=20&t=zb2u5vYiOHKdOJDwhx9z1A
Supposedly they are going recover at least one of them, maybe we will get to finally see a real UFO.

Maybe China was sending spy balloons to make contact with the UFOs.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
Every time I hear about UFOs, I am coming back to this thread.
I imagine that aliens are lurking on the forum and laughing their a$$ off reading this thread.

MJ should add a no-alien rule as well. Unless they are here to start a business.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Twitter is rife with UFO news tonight: looks like several high altitude craft (devices) have been spotted and shot down. Pilots could not report what they were, and they weren't "chinese spy balloons".

View: https://twitter.com/JATTSOPRANO316/status/1624550078160547843?s=20&t=zb2u5vYiOHKdOJDwhx9z1A

Does selling alien tech respect the CENTS commandments?

When considering Aliens, all businesses violate the Control Commandment.

Reminds me of the guy who said, "CENTS is bullshit! If an asteroid hits the earth, your business is screwed!"

Uh, gee thanks for the genius insight.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
Does selling alien tech respect the CENTS commandments?

Here's a complete breakdown.
This question exceeds my mental capabilities, so I asked ChatGPT to come up with an answer:

A hypothetical business that sells spacecraft technology to aliens would be a unique and challenging business proposition, and it might be difficult to determine if it would meet the CENTS principles.

• Control: The control factor would likely depend on the level of advanced technology and expertise required to develop and sell spacecraft technology. The business might face significant competition from other companies, as well as the possibility of encountering new and unknown challenges from the alien market.
  • Entry: The entry barrier for this type of business would likely be extremely high, as it would require significant investment in technology and research, as well as the establishment of communication and trade relations with extraterrestrial species.
  • Need: The need factor would likely be uncertain, as there is no concrete information on the technological capabilities and needs of extraterrestrial species.
  • Time: The time factor would also be uncertain, as it would likely depend on the level of investment and research required to develop the technology and establish trade relationships.
  • Scale: The scalability of the business would also be uncertain, as it would depend on the demand for the technology and the willingness of extraterrestrial species to engage in trade.
Overall, it's not possible to say if this hypothetical business would meet the CENTS principles, as it would require a significant degree of research, innovation, and adaptation to unknown challenges.

monnffffiiiiiii

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Oct 16, 2022
This question exceeds my mental capabilities, so I asked ChatGPT to come up with an answer:

A hypothetical business that sells spacecraft technology to aliens would be a unique and challenging business proposition, and it might be difficult to determine if it would meet the CENTS principles.

• Control: The control factor would likely depend on the level of advanced technology and expertise required to develop and sell spacecraft technology. The business might face significant competition from other companies, as well as the possibility of encountering new and unknown challenges from the alien market.
  • Entry: The entry barrier for this type of business would likely be extremely high, as it would require significant investment in technology and research, as well as the establishment of communication and trade relations with extraterrestrial species.
  • Need: The need factor would likely be uncertain, as there is no concrete information on the technological capabilities and needs of extraterrestrial species.
  • Time: The time factor would also be uncertain, as it would likely depend on the level of investment and research required to develop the technology and establish trade relationships.
  • Scale: The scalability of the business would also be uncertain, as it would depend on the demand for the technology and the willingness of extraterrestrial species to engage in trade.
Overall, it's not possible to say if this hypothetical business would meet the CENTS principles, as it would require a significant degree of research, innovation, and adaptation to unknown challenges.
Great biz, OMW for some market research.

Edit: SpaceX, here I come!

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
They are here to give away copies of their book.

The-Twilight-Zone-To-Serve-Man-2.jpg
twilight_zone_to_serve_man.jpeg

Panos Daras

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Oct 10, 2022
I consider myself open minded and today I'm going to admit that I'm leaning toward the idea that aliens are here and have been visiting Earth ever since the first atomic bomb went off.

While I'm not radically entrenched in that belief (I'd say it fluctuates between 60/40 and 70/30 in favor of aliens are here) I am becoming more acclimatized to the idea. Five years ago I'd say my belief was 40/60, in favor of them NOT being here.

Part of this belief probably evolved from being an avid Star Trek fan with a particular casual interest in quantum physics, space/time topics, and the humble realization that we are technological cavemen in the grand scheme of things.

It also might be possible that TIME is moving very slowly for us (which is a function of gravity) so 1 year for us humans could quite possibly be 1000 years for aliens.

I'm bringing this topic up NOW because I've noticed recently in the last, say 2 years, there has been significant UPTICK in the "aliens are here" claims/assertions, many of such which are coming from scientists, ex-government employees, and highly professional folks, such as pilots, both civilian and military.

Additionally, the government is starting to TRICKLE out little bits of information (or allowing it to occur) from unexplained navy pilot videos, to the disclosure that the American government was running the secretive AATIP organization. It seems the folks involved in this stuff are no longer fearful of retribution, persecution, or even death (while being labeled a tin-foil hat conspirator).

Moreover, I've noticed that the "aliens are here" assertion is starting to bleed into the MAINSTREAM while many of these MAINSTREAM figures (Michio Kaku, Rogan ) are starting to dive into the topic. For example, Bob Lazar was recently on the Joe Rogan podcast discussing many things, including Lazar's contention that he was in charge of reverse engineering an alien spacecraft which used Element 115 as a propulsion component, a component allegedly involved in warping space/time.

Of course, many assert that Lazar is full of crap, and a variety of other folks involved.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEWz4SXfyCQ

And now, just the other day, Fox News put the UFO story on the front page of its website (On Friday which was promptly removed when the California earthquake hit) asking the question itself, are they here? And what does the Trump think about it? I went there to get news about the earthquake and was promptly hit with the UFO headline.

Whether you believe any of it, is not my point.

I feel like I'm in the middle of a counter-intelligence operation, from the TV programs (like Ancient Aliens, UFO documentaries, etc.) whereas culture is being slowly groomed with the idea that we are not alone.

So when it happens, it won't be such a big shock.

Years ago this stuff was considered fringe.

Now I'm starting to see it bleed into the mainstream.

So much so that I'm willing to say that "something" is going on -- maybe not aliens perse, but something.
I think it comes down to what we consider aliens. Maybe there is an entity that has visited or even is visiting us but we cannot measure and pinpoint its existence, yet. The possibility is for sure there. But what indications do we have at the point?

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
I think it comes down to what we consider aliens. Maybe there is an entity that has visited or even is visiting us but we cannot measure and pinpoint its existence, yet.
Alien rocks are visiting us on a daily basis. We call them meteorites.

Just like us, they are not a very intelligent species, but they are 100% extraterrestrial and are also UFO's (until we take a closer look and identify them as rocks).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.