The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Time to move on

Anything related to matters of the mind

shelton

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Mar 5, 2018
Brooklyn, NY
I decided to get my priorities straight for once in my life i need to come up with my own plans.
This is my plan.

First get a better job.
Second learn to code on free code camp.
Third Save enough money
Fourth create a site or business that will make me money.

Meanwhile I need to sort out my thoughts. I've seen and been through things that aren't too bad but have affected my life in many ways. I listened to 24 self help audiobooks last year. I need to take the time to sort out the information from them.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tomker

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 15, 2018
Poland
Hey,
Great that you shared your plans with us.

Few insights though...
It is great to hear that you want to start coding, but I strongly recommend to set up a "target" of coding right at the beginning of your coding adventure. It is much better to learn coding when you have something in your mind that you want to build and I am telling you this from my 8 years of experience in coding.

If I properly understood TMF , much better approach would be: "create a site or business that will help other people". I reckon that it is good to set up your "Fastlane mindset" as soon as possible.

However, I am new on this forum and I am sure that there are many people here who will give you better, more detailed advices.

Best of luck ; )

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
I decided to get my priorities straight for once in my life i need to come up with my own plans.
This is my plan.

First get a better job.
Third Save enough money

Meanwhile I need to sort out my thoughts. I've seen and been through things that aren't too bad but have affected my life in many ways. I listened to 24 self help audiobooks last year. I need to take the time to sort out the information from them.

Sounds like a step in the right direction. I will suggest that you've listened to more than enough self help books. It's time for you to listen to yourself and move forward. Trust in your vision, your dreams, and your abilities. You won't find the secret to success in any book. If they motivate you, great, but don't get caught up looking for answers in them.

Wayne Gretzky (greatest hockey player ever) once said "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take". Time to take a shot sir. Best of luck to you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.