What's new

Time to get serious

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

dave84

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
9
Location
Ireland
Rep Bank
$175
User Power: 111%
Hello everyone,

I've been lurking here for a while, slowly applying the principles of The Millionaire Fastlane . I've had success trading my time for money but it needs to stop. I keep going back to it so I'm here for a little accountability.

When my son is born in January (can't wait!) I want to spend as much time as I can with him, I want his mother to be able to raise him and not have to hand him over to a creche while we work.

I think I have Need, Control and Entry sorted but I need to focus on the Scale and Time. I have a few things in progress at the moment in addition to job/consulting:

An iOS app about to launch once the licensing details have been sorted.
A piece of software for educational institutions with one paying test customer.
Preparing a few courses on small topics to test the waters with Udemy and the likes.

I'll start a progress thread soon to keep myself on track and hopefully provide value to the forum.

Thanks,
Dave
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom