The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Time Suckers

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
Type "Fa" into your browser address bar. If the first autofilled website that comes up is facebook and not the fastlane forum....you're doing something wrong.

What do you find are the biggest distractions from reaching your goals?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

jlwilliams

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Dec 14, 2014
I just did it. Typed in f....a... and sure enough. Facefuckingbook. Guilty as charged.

I'm putting on my coat and going out cold calling as penance. (No tie. It's Saturday after all.)

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Type "Fa" into your browser address bar. If the first autofilled website that comes up is facebook and not the fastlane forum....you're doing something wrong.

dfad2231b9e04a83a7eb2cbe3d28062b.png

Musashi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Nov 27, 2017
The World
The facebook addiction has an easy cure: Delete your profile, create a new one, be selective when re-adding friends and most importantly: stop uploading pictures. Choose one profile picture, make it private so nobody can comment or like your picture - and disable your facebook wall or whatever they call it today. Check once a week if you have any messages and carry on.

I used to spend a lot of time on facebook. Now I maybe need 15 minutes per month and I use it only to answer messages.

Wolf

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
May 13, 2014
United Kingdom
The facebook addiction has an easy cure: Delete your profile, create a new one, be selective when re-adding friends and most importantly: stop uploading pictures. Choose one profile picture, make it private so nobody can comment or like your picture - and disable your facebook wall or whatever they call it today. Check once a week if you have any messages and carry on.

I used to spend a lot of time on facebook. Now I maybe need 15 minutes per month and I use it only to answer messages.

I deactivated mine (plus Instagram) in summer last year and haven't missed it since. I'm only going to reactivate my account when I need to make a Business Page.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.