These are some ideas I had the past week kicking around my head. I'd love to do all of them when I get the funds and time... and I will if I can put my current ventures on autopilot fast enough (next 3-5 years) but you're completely free to take these and run with them if you can get to it before I can.
(I don't need any sarcastic remarks about how I should go for them. I'm already on a road that I refuse to deviate from until it's a success.)
1) Wet Wipe Bathroom Distributor
Wet wipes (for adult butts) are becoming popular. The idea of cleaning your dirty butt with dry paper is revolting. We don't use frail dry paper to clean ANYTHING else, on our body or in our house. There was a marketing campaign for the toilet that squirts water into your butt that had the same concept.
Great for the Japanese, but Americans are too stuck up for that.
Wet wipes won't work either because nobody's going to keep a wetwipe container just kicking around or make a new spot for it. Easy, yes, but nobody's going to do it.
So please: somebody patent a system for wetwipe distribution that fits and hangs on existing toilet paper fixtures.
2) Groundcoasters. I always find myself either sitting on the ground (maybe I'm playing a video game with a cousin or nephew and the cords don't reach the couch) or in an area that doesn't have an end table. The drinks/cups are always placed between feet, or placed in a miscellaneous shoe to keep from spilling.
There needs to be a portable cupholder. A single sturdy piece of plastic that allows you to place cups down without fear of them easily falling over.
3) Golf marker distributor. While working golf course maintenance you notice small things. Lots of OLD people using the fancy attachment at the end of their clubs to pick up balls from the hole. This is good because they don't have to bend over all the time and break their old-people backs.
But some still bend over 2-3 times per green to pick up their marker and pick up their ball. I imagine a small CLAMP with a magnetized marker. As the clamp wraps around the ball, the marker drops. You press the closed (ball containing) clamp town to the market on the ground and PRESS DOWN lightly. This engages the magnet, picks up the marker, and opens the clamp.
This can have an extendable handle for compatibility (or perhaps a way to fit it on the end of any commercial golf club.)
(I don't need any sarcastic remarks about how I should go for them. I'm already on a road that I refuse to deviate from until it's a success.)
1) Wet Wipe Bathroom Distributor
Wet wipes (for adult butts) are becoming popular. The idea of cleaning your dirty butt with dry paper is revolting. We don't use frail dry paper to clean ANYTHING else, on our body or in our house. There was a marketing campaign for the toilet that squirts water into your butt that had the same concept.
Great for the Japanese, but Americans are too stuck up for that.
Wet wipes won't work either because nobody's going to keep a wetwipe container just kicking around or make a new spot for it. Easy, yes, but nobody's going to do it.
So please: somebody patent a system for wetwipe distribution that fits and hangs on existing toilet paper fixtures.
2) Groundcoasters. I always find myself either sitting on the ground (maybe I'm playing a video game with a cousin or nephew and the cords don't reach the couch) or in an area that doesn't have an end table. The drinks/cups are always placed between feet, or placed in a miscellaneous shoe to keep from spilling.
There needs to be a portable cupholder. A single sturdy piece of plastic that allows you to place cups down without fear of them easily falling over.
3) Golf marker distributor. While working golf course maintenance you notice small things. Lots of OLD people using the fancy attachment at the end of their clubs to pick up balls from the hole. This is good because they don't have to bend over all the time and break their old-people backs.
But some still bend over 2-3 times per green to pick up their marker and pick up their ball. I imagine a small CLAMP with a magnetized marker. As the clamp wraps around the ball, the marker drops. You press the closed (ball containing) clamp town to the market on the ground and PRESS DOWN lightly. This engages the magnet, picks up the marker, and opens the clamp.
This can have an extendable handle for compatibility (or perhaps a way to fit it on the end of any commercial golf club.)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
