bclark85
Banned
I just finished building out my first site, and now I am onto doing the seo work for it (feel free to reach out if you can offer some great advice on getting my site ranked quickly), so I am ready to start building my next site. I would eventully like to build about 6-8 stores around my specific niche. I built my first store using bigcommerce, and I have to say that I really like their platform. Very user friendly, and loaded with a lot of great tools to run an online store. The only down side is that it costs me about $25.00 a month to run. This can obviously get pretty costly each month if I am running 6-8 stores, since bigcommerce doesn't offer multiple stores from the same user panel. I have heard that a pretty nice looking site can be built using WordPress for far less a month. Can anyone chime in with their experience using WordPress and if it is a great option for running multiple stores? I appreciate any and all feed back.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
