The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Thoughts on this website?

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
Make the branding itself less ambiguous.

Right now, reading DaCoop all over the page sounds more like you're talking about a chicken house.
As in coop, not a co-op.

A business co-op is always written with a dash, so in your copy, go with that option. Email addresses and domain names are fine without the dash.

Also, add the missing word in this FAQ - "who will cover the cost the market research?"

All the best.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
We lost two team members, we're now down to only 6 members in total.

We had launched this business www.subscriptioncow.com as our first MVP but we're having issues finding customers.

So we're trying to come up with a new idea to build a MVP around.

Thanks for all the comments & encouragements.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
We lost two team members, we're now down to only 6 members in total.

We had launched this business www.subscriptioncow.com as our first MVP but we're having issues finding customers.

So we're trying to come up with a new idea to build a MVP around.

Thanks for all the comments & encouragements.
I took a look at your website and I can’t understand what you guys do still?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
I took a look at your website and I can’t understand what you guys do still?

Welp that sucks.

We find small businesses that sell services, and we help them turn their service business into a subscription service business - with the ability to attract and extract funds from customers via an online website.

So for example - a barber normally offers hair cuts to clients ... if they pop in to his store, he cuts their hair... and then when they need the service again... well then they come back (or perhaps they go to another barber).

With our solution we'd create a website / landing page that would allow the barber to get customers that want to get their hair cut - and get them to sign up to a monthly subscription - which guarantees an income for 6+ months for the barber - which means they can give a really great offer/discount in order to attract new customers that sign up to the subscription ....

Now you can promote the business using FB ads / Adwords ... and get 500 subscribers for his barber business... and he wouldn't need to worry about if there is going to be 100 customers or 30 customers next month, he'll know he'll still get 500 subscription payments.

========

Of course that's just 1 example, we can work with practically any offline service business.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
We find small businesses that sell services, and we help them turn their service business into a subscription service business - with the ability to attract and extract funds from customers via an online website.
This has to be articulated better in the page.
I spent a quite few moments trying to understand website's headline.
First impression is like "I have no clients and these guys will help me find 10 paying customers."

cactus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Aug 11, 2020
EU
For me looks like trial, but little longer and paid :) Maybe could work for some business.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Welp that sucks.

So for example - a barber normally offers hair cuts to clients ... if they pop in to his store, he cuts their hair... and then when they need the service again... well then they come back (or perhaps they go to another barber).

With our solution we'd create a website / landing page that would allow the barber to get customers that want to get their hair cut - and get them to sign up to a monthly subscription - which guarantees an income for 6+ months for the barber - which means they can give a really great offer/discount in order to attract new customers that sign up to the subscription ....

Now you can promote the business using FB ads / Adwords ... and get 500 subscribers for his barber business... and he wouldn't need to worry about if there is going to be 100 customers or 30 customers next month, he'll know he'll still get 500 subscription payments.

========

Of course that's just 1 example, we can work with practically any offline service business.

Wow I didn’t not get that from the website at all.

Why didn’t you just write something like this?

“we help secure businesses them turn their service business into a subscription service business”

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Wow I didn’t not get that from the website at all.

Why didn’t you just write something like this?

“we help secure businesses them turn their service business into a subscription service business”

I'm not a writer - I hired numerous writers to try to get the value proposition across.

:(

I'll try it re-write it again.

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Aug 13, 2018
Welp that sucks.

========

Ohhhh.

That's what you do?

That's actually awesome.

Turning your service into a subscription or productized service is hard for a lot of biz owners to do.

So if you can help them do this, that's enormously valuable.

Here's some suggested copy that you can use for inspiration...

=============

Tired of one-off jobs forming the bulk of your business?

Ever wish you could have more monthly recurring revenue?

Now you can turn your service into a subscription with 100k's easy method.

It's simple.

1. Offer a 6-month or 12-month package deal
  2. Your customers pay you a fixed monthly rate for services they are going to buy anyway
  3. Now they use you every time instead of hopping around to different providers
  4. You enjoy the benefits of more predictable income, allowing you to plan for the future, set ad budgets, and make projections for growth.

Here at Subscription Cow, we'll help you...
  • Define an offer that feels like a no-brainer to your customers so that they want to sign up.
  • Communicate that offer to your customers in a way that doesn't feel sleazy or salesy.
  • Implement the subscription back end with all the technology that makes it seamless for you to manage and simple for your customers to buy.
If you want to multiply your monthly income, win your customers' loyalty, get an edge on your competitors, and even out the slow seasons, work with us to implement this simple process.

[Button] Get started today

=========================

Last edited:

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
Ohhhh.

That's what you do?

That's actually awesome.

Turning your service into a subscription or productized service is hard for a lot of biz owners to do.

=============

It's simple.

2. Your customers pay you a fixed monthly rate for services they are going to buy anyway
  4. You enjoy the benefits of more predictable income, allowing you to plan for the future and make projections for growth.

Here at [100k's business name], we'll help you...
  • Define an offer that feels like a no-brainer to your customers so that they want to sign up.
  • Communicate that offer to your customers in a way that doesn't feel sleazy or salesy.
  • Implement the subscription back end with all the technology that makes it seamless for you to manage and simple for your customers.
If you want to multiply your monthly income, win your customers' loyalty, get an edge on your competitors, and even out the slow seasons, work with us to implement this simple process.

there is a reason why people hire copywriters, now I see

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Ohhhh.

That's what you do?

That's actually awesome.

=============

It's simple.

4. You enjoy the benefits of more predictable income, allowing you to plan for the future, set ad budgets, and make projections for growth.

Here at Subscription Cow, we'll help you...
  • Implement the subscription back end with all the technology that makes it seamless for you to manage and simple for your customers to buy.

WoW man!

Thank you so MUCH! You totally got what I am offering and you put it in a way that even a retarded 5th grader could understand it (no offence to my retarded 5th graders).

But seriously, thank you man! I don't think anyone is going to write anything better than that.... so I've pretty much swiped your copy word for word :D

Pancakes are on me. If I get a conversion, I'll make sure to report back and buy you a bottle of wine or something.

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Aug 13, 2018
WoW man!

Thank you so MUCH! You totally got what I am offering and you put it in a way that even a retarded 5th grader could understand it (no offence to my retarded 5th graders).

But seriously, thank you man! I don't think anyone is going to write anything better than that.... so I've pretty much swiped your copy word for word :D

Pancakes are on me. If I get a conversion, I'll make sure to report back and buy you a bottle of wine or something.
Glad it was helpful! Keep us posted about the results! Rooting for you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.