The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

S_8890

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 31, 2019
Hey guys! Just found the community and thought I'd get some insight on the following:

I’m in the process of starting up a company that would let you safely capture and share (under NDA) your idea and store it on the blockchain - making it immutable and essentially provable in court that it belongs to you. All communications - including the very inception of your idea (a PDF, photo of an idea you scribbled onto a napkin at a coffee shop, word doc, etc) can be vaulted into the blockchain, along with evidence of who you've shared it with. It can never be tampered with and can be tracked only by you.

So I'm curious: Have you ever been too paranoid about sharing an original idea you’ve come up with? How have you protected said idea in the past – whether it’s sharing it with colleagues, friends, potential collaborators - all without the risk of it being stolen? Any struggles or bad experiences you've had with this?

Open to any and all feedback - happy to answer questions as well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jaden Jones

Igloo Builder
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Aug 22, 2018
Canada
I get the idea of it, but how would this become part of the legal system? I can prove an idea was mine in other ways, but that doesnt mean its protected.

drpeppehr

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jun 10, 2017
USA
Sounds cliche but idea's really aren't shit. Again, ideas aren't worth anything. They are worthless. They are just ideas.

Sure, ideas seem like they're valuable but after time of working on your own businesses or ideas you realize how worthless they are.

A well developed plan, backed with relentless execution and discipline is the game.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.