Andrea salituro
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 25, 2020
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 400%
Dear friends of Fastlaners, talking about ideas and execution of them, while reading the book of MJ DeMarco, I made to myself a series of answers about how I could create a service that could give the community a service and therefore to satisfy a need before to think my needs. I look for a common need and searched for a solution that could help people to find a real help in odonthiatric field. So, I invite you to visit my website www.ilmiodentista.online. Best wishes of a better New Year and hope We’ll be able to visit Rachele other again.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
