- Joined
- Mar 6, 2019
- Messages
- 45
Rep Bank
$320
$320
User Power: 187%
My Why: Financial Independence!
I’m writing this while on vacation with my mom, sister, and her fiancee. This is the first week long vacation I’ve taken in ages… I want to do this more (DREAM would be to do this 4x per year!) I have ordered the actual copy of MFL and it (should be) waiting for me at home when I return.
Why I’m here:
*To absorb and learn
*To contribute
*To motivate myself and others
I’m most excited about the potential and opportunity to absorb the wisdom on this forum… and turn it into action!
Looking for ideas and wisdom! Excited to learn and grow with you all!!!!
- I want to be financially and locationally independent (able to work from anywhere!)
- Provide for myself and my family
- Freedom to travel
- Satisfaction of working to my FULL potential
- Ability to fully rest and recharge
- Mid thirties, sharing a house with my momma in northeastern NJ/NY
- Work in digital marketing by day, with a few side hustles on the side (ie: eBay, youtube, and music lessons, website,etc.)
- I feel like I’ve never actually “worked to my potential” and have decided that this is the year that changes!
- Working on releasing my limiting/poverty mindset and embracing a wealth consciousness that will allow to create, cultivate, and use wealth for the benefit of myself and others around me.
- Website - I registered a domain back in November, working toward creating worthwhile content
- Youtube - working toward being monetized, while helping/entertaining as many people as possible!
- Ebay - currently my only side hustle that’s making consistent income
- Creating products - Plan to take action and actually create these products!
I’m writing this while on vacation with my mom, sister, and her fiancee. This is the first week long vacation I’ve taken in ages… I want to do this more (DREAM would be to do this 4x per year!) I have ordered the actual copy of MFL and it (should be) waiting for me at home when I return.
Why I’m here:
*To absorb and learn
*To contribute
*To motivate myself and others
I’m most excited about the potential and opportunity to absorb the wisdom on this forum… and turn it into action!
Looking for ideas and wisdom! Excited to learn and grow with you all!!!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
