What's new

This is the turning point..

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

BenjaminR

PARKED
Joined
Feb 29, 2012
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$50
Hey guys,

I'm currently at a crossroad and i've decided to cut off any other choice other than getting my own profitable business now.I was doing a security job until I got hurt, in the past i've gone back to it a few times after quitting due to money fears, making a choice because of that doesn't end well. I choose to cut off that possibility.Since leaving i've been on the dole, and i'm sick of doing all their bullshit just to get paid, it doesn't seem to matter for them all the effort i'm putting in to change my situation by learning and working on my business, all they want me to do is their crap like "a jobsearch manual".

I started it, but I refuse to finish it, and am going to tell them so. I am fully prepared now to walk away from that and to leave no other choice but to make my online business profitable!Out of fear I also started looking for a job that maybe I could bare to do for a while, but funnily enough the website wasn't loading properly. So I choose to cut off that possibility and replace it with having a profitable business.

I have alot of fear right now that I won't get my next payment, won't get clients to pay for my services etc. But i've been using EFT to let it go and I am prepared to lose these payments so I have no other choice to do what I want to do!I have a new website, i'm currently working on learning persuasion (from Rintu Basu's book) and also working on learning marketing and how to get my website out there. I was confused and frustrated, but when I put that intention out there, my intuition started coming up with stuff so i'm further ahead than I was 2 days ago!

This is my turning point, the last few times I let my fear get the best of me and let it make me go back to something I hated.This time is different.I'm about half way through the Millionaire Fastlane book, i'm not trying to do it all at once, just reading a chapter or two when I have the inspiration. I'm grateful for the book and especially for this forum!

-Ben
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom