The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

This is possible?

Idea threads
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluehorse

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jul 1, 2020
Argentina
I am from Argentina, my country is in crisis and the options to make money are quite limited.

For example, many payment services are not enabled in my country. Also services and web pages are disabled in my country such as Etsy, Kickstarter, etc. So even online business is hard to do.

I was thinking about something. I have many ideas, but many of those ideas need money to start. One of the things that occurred to me is, "how about I show a project on kickstarter to get funding"? Problem: It is not enabled in my country.

So here comes my question:

Is it possible that one of you will have a Kickstarter account for me?
I give him all the information about my project so that he can present it as if it were his and collect the money. Then he gives the money to me and we could negotiate a commission for his help.

I don't know if that is possible.

If it were, I would risk that person keeping all the money raised and not giving me anything, but I wouldn't bother taking the risk.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JordanK

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
Do you have any family ties to European countries? I'm Irish and know a lot of Argentinians/Brazilians living here who got second passports through grandparents/great-grandparents for Portugal, Italy, Spain, Germany etc...

You could then open a business/bank accounts based in the EU and avoiding having to interact with your countries system.

bluehorse

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jul 1, 2020
Argentina
Do you have any family ties to European countries? I'm Irish and know a lot of Argentinians/Brazilians living here who got second passports through grandparents/great-grandparents for Portugal, Italy, Spain, Germany etc...

You could then open a business/bank accounts based in the EU and avoiding having to interact with your countries system.
I have no family or friends in Europe/USA

JordanK

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
I have no family or friends in Europe/USA

Ok, not sure if your response includes this but are you familiar with your family tree back as far as great grandparents? You may still be eligible even from relatives who have long since passed away after emigrating from Europe to Argentina hundreds of years ago.

FreakyThomas

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jun 26, 2017
Nice, France
Seems complicated. Creativity love constraints. My guess is you'll find a better way. Did you test your idea before trying to fund it?
You could do a simple landing page and run some ads for a low amount to see if the markets answers. If it's positive you could pre-sell your product.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
691%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
This isn't allowed on the forums.

I am sure there are other ways to make this would rather than asking a stranger on the internet to manage money they didn't earn or have any ties to.
Screenshot 2023-08-21 at 15.36.00.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!