The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

This forum is remarkable

Anything related to matters of the mind

max1mSS

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 7, 2019
Hi all, I'm brand new to this site. Like many others, I've read Millionaire Fastlane and I'm halfway through Unscripted .

I joined this forum in an attempt to try to change the people and content I surround myself with. I'm 21, in community college and after reading MJ's first book I've come to the conclusion that I'm surrounded by people living the Scripted dogma that think I'm crazy whenever I bring them ideas. People around me have started insulting me by how much I talk about wanting to start one business or the next. So I've decided to try to detach myself from those around me and become a part of a new community, one that actually respects hard work and thinking outside of the regular "9-5 work until you die" pattern.

I don't know quite how active this forum is, but I'm going to become an active part of the community as I work my way into the Fastlane. Being on here and reading how people are actually changing their lives forever with their own two hands is genuinely remarkable and extremely inspiring. I hope to join a large number of you who have already successfully created financial freedom for yourselves someday.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome aboard. I think you'll find that it's easiest not to broadcast your intent to start a business. As you've seen, most folks don't support this, and some may actively try to hamper your efforts.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey, welcome to the forum :)

I find it to be very active, especially if you tune in daily!

There are a lot of experienced members around here, so im sure you will get a lot of great feedback and recommendations for your business ideas.

Best Regards

Strm

Mamba Mentality!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 4, 2018
Estonia
I think you'll find that it's easiest not to broadcast your intent to start a business. As you've seen, most folks don't support this, and some may actively try to hamper your efforts.

That is absolutely true. For example, I have only about 2 persons that I talk openly about my business projects and love for this tough long process. It really is easier just not to share these things with everybody. Most of the "normal" people don't get this way of thinking.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
629%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Welcome. I just turned 23. On my 21st birthday I was selling cars making a few grand a month.

A lot can change in two years, friend.

My best tip: Make friends that are like you from this forum. I've made quite a few real-life friendships from this place and it's been huge. Not just drinking buddies, but business partners. Real people who you can help and that can help you. Send some DM's, meetup with them, talk business. You might just find yourself in a startup or become a partner in a new venture or be getting valuable business advice from people that know what they're doing. It's gold. Meet people.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007