The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

This forum is remarkable

max1mSS

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Nov 7, 2019
Hi all, I'm brand new to this site. Like many others, I've read Millionaire Fastlane and I'm halfway through Unscripted.

I joined this forum in an attempt to try to change the people and content I surround myself with. I'm 21, in community college and after reading MJ's first book I've come to the conclusion that I'm surrounded by people living the Scripted dogma that think I'm crazy whenever I bring them ideas. People around me have started insulting me by how much I talk about wanting to start one business or the next. So I've decided to try to detach myself from those around me and become a part of a new community, one that actually respects hard work and thinking outside of the regular "9-5 work until you die" pattern.

I don't know quite how active this forum is, but I'm going to become an active part of the community as I work my way into the Fastlane. Being on here and reading how people are actually changing their lives forever with their own two hands is genuinely remarkable and extremely inspiring. I hope to join a large number of you who have already successfully created financial freedom for yourselves someday.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome aboard. I think you'll find that it's easiest not to broadcast your intent to start a business. As you've seen, most folks don't support this, and some may actively try to hamper your efforts.

Champion

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey, welcome to the forum :)

I find it to be very active, especially if you tune in daily!

There are a lot of experienced members around here, so im sure you will get a lot of great feedback and recommendations for your business ideas.

Best Regards

Strm

Bunny parent.
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 4, 2018
Estonia
I think you'll find that it's easiest not to broadcast your intent to start a business. As you've seen, most folks don't support this, and some may actively try to hamper your efforts.
That is absolutely true. For example, I have only about 2 persons that I talk openly about my business projects and love for this tough long process. It really is easier just not to share these things with everybody. Most of the "normal" people don't get this way of thinking.

Johnny boy

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Welcome. I just turned 23. On my 21st birthday I was selling cars making a few grand a month.

A lot can change in two years, friend.

My best tip: Make friends that are like you from this forum. I've made quite a few real-life friendships from this place and it's been huge. Not just drinking buddies, but business partners. Real people who you can help and that can help you. Send some DM's, meetup with them, talk business. You might just find yourself in a startup or become a partner in a new venture or be getting valuable business advice from people that know what they're doing. It's gold. Meet people.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Great to have ya brotha! Welcome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom