The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

This forum is great!

FE13

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Apr 11, 2019
This place looks great, interesting features, and seems like a thriving community.
I am glad that I found it.

I suppose I should start by explaining how I ended up here.
This tangent of mine probably started with listening to BiggerPockets broadcasts while working insane hours thinking "Their Must Be Something Better".
I like the idea of building passive income. Then I was quickly shut down from buying any real estate because I didn't have any credit so I have been studying and working on credit for a while. I have the credit going pretty good now and I was thinking about starting an LLC to get some business credit rolling too so it will be nice when it's time to use it.
So that's why I'm here because it's time to research business and this looks like the place to do it.
I need to learn business and finance if I am ever going to make real money.

I am in my late 20's and I guess I'm entrepreneurial minded, like to think outside of the box, and like to work for myself. I would consider myself a "jack of all trades", but blue collar trades, I don't have much white collar business experience at all.
I am a strong mechanic, weld/fab, customs, construction, operator etc.. I have done all kinds of stuff, and when my ambition and interest are in the right place, I tend to do things very well.
If I can get my interest, therefore ambition, in the right place I could do amazing things I'm sure. If I could just find the right interesting idea to run with.... Who knows.

Mostly I'm thinking about buying and renting houses, and accumulating a few, enough for a modest retirement. It's not like I have a lot of capital but I am a good wheeler-dealer and very good at fixing basically anything including houses.
I don't have much for feasible "think big" ideas other than that.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007