What's new

Just wanted to say this forum is great.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

CJRealEstate

New Contributor
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Messages
11
Rep Bank
$180
User Power: 282%
My name is Chandler. I am a real estate investor. I am glad to learn and talk with fellow fastlane minded people on the site. I’ve read the Fastlane and tons of articles on here. I just want to share my story and where I am going. I worked for a major pharmacy for 12 years in the slow lane. I Started at 16 and worked my way up. I bought my first rental at 22. Second at 22 as well. I am now 28. I then found tax lien houses. I was able to buy these houses for a few hundred dollars fix them up and rent them out. They all needed wiring , plumbing, and roofing. I would fix them up doing the work myself. I follow every code and learned from contractors. I am also now a Realtor. Doesn’t sound Fastlane, but the catch is I rent these houses out for three years. The repairs are paid off, and I owe nothing on the properties. I can then quiet title and sell the houses for 6 figures. It is time consuming. 7 days a week under a house. I am looking to start massively scaling. The issue is banks of course don’t want to loan, so I will look into other forms of financing. I just wanted to share a little different story than what I normally see on the site. If anyone has any feedback I would like to hear it. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone on the site. If anyone can teach me how to tag that would be great. My phone won’t do it for some reason lol.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni! Hmef vu jewi zua!

Et tuniupi vjev jet ciip jisi e xjomi, O jewi vu tez, vjot gusan jet ciip e humf nopi ug cuvj wemaecmi opgusnevoup epf denesefisoi!

Juqi vu tii zua esuapf.
 
Ximduni Djepfmis, vjeplt gus vji opvsufadvoup.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom