This place looks great, interesting features, and seems like a thriving community.
I am glad that I found it.
I suppose I should start by explaining how I ended up here.
This tangent of mine probably started with listening to BiggerPockets broadcasts while working insane hours thinking "Their Must Be Something Better".
I like the idea of building passive income. Then I was quickly shut down from buying any real estate because I didn't have any credit so I have been studying and working on credit for a while. I have the credit going pretty good now and I was thinking about starting an LLC to get some business credit rolling too so it will be nice when it's time to use it.
So that's why I'm here because it's time to research business and this looks like the place to do it.
I need to learn business and finance if I am ever going to make real money.
I am in my late 20's and I guess I'm entrepreneurial minded, like to think outside of the box, and like to work for myself. I would consider myself a "jack of all trades", but blue collar trades, I don't have much white collar business experience at all.
I am a strong mechanic, weld/fab, customs, construction, operator etc.. I have done all kinds of stuff, and when my ambition and interest are in the right place, I tend to do things very well.
If I can get my interest, therefore ambition, in the right place I could do amazing things I'm sure. If I could just find the right interesting idea to run with.... Who knows.
Mostly I'm thinking about buying and renting houses, and accumulating a few, enough for a modest retirement. It's not like I have a lot of capital but I am a good wheeler-dealer and very good at fixing basically anything including houses.
I don't have much for feasible "think big" ideas other than that.
I am glad that I found it.
I suppose I should start by explaining how I ended up here.
This tangent of mine probably started with listening to BiggerPockets broadcasts while working insane hours thinking "Their Must Be Something Better".
I like the idea of building passive income. Then I was quickly shut down from buying any real estate because I didn't have any credit so I have been studying and working on credit for a while. I have the credit going pretty good now and I was thinking about starting an LLC to get some business credit rolling too so it will be nice when it's time to use it.
So that's why I'm here because it's time to research business and this looks like the place to do it.
I need to learn business and finance if I am ever going to make real money.
I am in my late 20's and I guess I'm entrepreneurial minded, like to think outside of the box, and like to work for myself. I would consider myself a "jack of all trades", but blue collar trades, I don't have much white collar business experience at all.
I am a strong mechanic, weld/fab, customs, construction, operator etc.. I have done all kinds of stuff, and when my ambition and interest are in the right place, I tend to do things very well.
If I can get my interest, therefore ambition, in the right place I could do amazing things I'm sure. If I could just find the right interesting idea to run with.... Who knows.
Mostly I'm thinking about buying and renting houses, and accumulating a few, enough for a modest retirement. It's not like I have a lot of capital but I am a good wheeler-dealer and very good at fixing basically anything including houses.
I don't have much for feasible "think big" ideas other than that.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
