buckwild
New Contributor
Hey what's up everybody I joined this website to connect with other like minded entrepreneurs from all over the world. I believe the first thing anyone should do before deciding on a business/invention or what have you is to do some serious introspecting. Spend at least an hour perhaps days deciding on what your ultimate calling is. What really drives you, what puts a fire in your belly to jump out of bed every morning and do it day in and day out.
I'm a Civil Engineering student, prior service Marine and aspiring billionaire Real Estate Developer. I love working on homes and remodeling them. I used to be a Realtor in Las Vegas. I like architecture but like the more technical side of engineering better. RE development just seems to naturally be a good fit.
I'm thinking of a master plan to gain some capital towards becoming a RE developer. Open to internet money opportunities because you make money while you sleep :smxB: (CPA, affliliate marketing, blogs etc etc) and any other ways to make some substantial money.
I'm a student of life and always looking for ways to improve myself and help others. LET'S MAKE LOTS OF MONEY.
I'm a Civil Engineering student, prior service Marine and aspiring billionaire Real Estate Developer. I love working on homes and remodeling them. I used to be a Realtor in Las Vegas. I like architecture but like the more technical side of engineering better. RE development just seems to naturally be a good fit.
I'm thinking of a master plan to gain some capital towards becoming a RE developer. Open to internet money opportunities because you make money while you sleep :smxB: (CPA, affliliate marketing, blogs etc etc) and any other ways to make some substantial money.
I'm a student of life and always looking for ways to improve myself and help others. LET'S MAKE LOTS OF MONEY.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
