I'm launching a crowdsourcing agency to link animators, videographers and content producers with brands and companies that need their service.
It's a connection service where I intend to pool in about 1000 independent creators to start with and at the same time pitch agencies and brands who need extra hands and services to work with them
We connect talent with opportunity and get a cut from the deal. Companies are meant to pay a quarterly sub fee to use our service and consultancy but for now, it's still all free until i figure out the best business model.
A little background about me, I've worked in a digital marketing agency for the past three years in Nigeria, and I can see a huge gap between skill, Idea and Execution where I believe this company can provide value.
Brands in Africa need a solid output to outsource their creative work, they need jobs to be executed quickly and fast and they need access to the right talent.
I can provide all of these things and more.
In terms of execution, here's where I'm at:
I've setup up the webpages needed to onboard both clients and creators, everything is still done manually, with landing page, email subscription and autoresponders.
If we can earn our first dollar and get a client to sign-up, then we would iterate and build a strong platform around this idea.
Because of the gap that exists in the market, I see a huge opportunity, my goal is to help my creators earn $3million dollars within the next five years through the platform.
We also have a subscription package for companies looking to signup for building contests and working directly with a contractor, this helps us to streamline the business model so they know what they are paying for.
The businesses also have a minimum payout.
I've been running ads to the landing page since last two nights at a very low budget spend, so far we have:
I'll try to update this thread weekly and hope to build something big here.
Cheers.
It's a connection service where I intend to pool in about 1000 independent creators to start with and at the same time pitch agencies and brands who need extra hands and services to work with them
We connect talent with opportunity and get a cut from the deal. Companies are meant to pay a quarterly sub fee to use our service and consultancy but for now, it's still all free until i figure out the best business model.
A little background about me, I've worked in a digital marketing agency for the past three years in Nigeria, and I can see a huge gap between skill, Idea and Execution where I believe this company can provide value.
Brands in Africa need a solid output to outsource their creative work, they need jobs to be executed quickly and fast and they need access to the right talent.
I can provide all of these things and more.
In terms of execution, here's where I'm at:
I've setup up the webpages needed to onboard both clients and creators, everything is still done manually, with landing page, email subscription and autoresponders.
If we can earn our first dollar and get a client to sign-up, then we would iterate and build a strong platform around this idea.
Because of the gap that exists in the market, I see a huge opportunity, my goal is to help my creators earn $3million dollars within the next five years through the platform.
We also have a subscription package for companies looking to signup for building contests and working directly with a contractor, this helps us to streamline the business model so they know what they are paying for.
The businesses also have a minimum payout.
I've been running ads to the landing page since last two nights at a very low budget spend, so far we have:
- 12 creators signed up (this includes top notch animators, videographers, audio visuals and screen writers)...very exciting
- 1 Business signed up (they need content to be done next week) - might just earn my first dollar(naira)
I'll try to update this thread weekly and hope to build something big here.
Cheers.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
