The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Things are not always as they seem.....

Anything related to matters of the mind

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
So yesterday we headed to Out Back Steakhouse because we love their potato soup.... that's all we get and bring a whole sleeve of our own crackers. lol Yes, they think we are crazy. Anyway, so as we are walking in there was a new, but what I thought was ugly, blue Maserati. It was a very nice car, just not my color (we had a black one). So the older than us couple was getting in as we walked by and my wife says, "That's a very nice car". Now here is where I cracked up as the guy said it, without missing a beat he said, "Yes it is. You should save up and buy one some day". LMAO My wife keeps me under control so I don't do stupid things sometimes so I knew better than to turn around and tell him that we've already had one and paid cash for it.... that's what I wanted to say. But I just busted out with a laugh and she pushed me towards the door.

So just because someone pulls up in a 2016 CRV (I hate that thing) or a 2001 Dodge van (I love my van!) or a Maserati, never put them above you or below you. When you get money, if someone tells you that you have a nice car, maybe they are just complimenting you and at the same time, maybe they have enough money to buy what ever you are driving as well. Or with jewelry or your house or what ever.... keep your feet planted. Don't try to be a dick like this guy thought he was going to be but ended up being a dumbass..... trust me, I've had more than my share of being the dumbass. If I see him around I might have to door ding him :innocent: :halo: oopppssss there I go being a dumbass again.... but it will be fun! :rofl: Ok, he urinated me off and I couldn't take it out on him so I let it out here. I'm over it now :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I'm OK with any car that people get as long as they have four wheels, working engine, seat belts, insurance coverage and working signals.:rofl:

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
I'm with ya! I remember riding my bicycle back and forth to work in Omaha for 18 months. -63 wind chill and 102 in the summer.... I never missed a day..... except when I had a head on collision with a car. I missed a week after that. lol So any car is good and never be ashamed. I started my cleaning business in a 1974 Nova with rusted out back shocks that let the wheel wells rub the tires. lol

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.