The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

These Protestors Are Making Me So Mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkandgrowrich

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Nov 29, 2016
I have no intention to start any political discussion of any manner, but...

Goddamn, all these protesters need to get a life.

Rather than spending time on improving their own lives or making a contribution to an organization that actually has an impact on policy, they go around singing, vandalizing property, hitting people, and using profanity on national television (honestly fu*k Madonna, what does she know about anything? She's a pop singer not a businesswoman, politician, or anything relevant to the political landscape).

And fu*k Ashley Judd too, why are the opinions of actors and actresses so revered in our society? They're millionaire actors and actresses for Christ's sake, how do they represent the American people's interests?

It seems like everybody nowadays has a victim mentality and a sense of self entitlement. It's like they gotta blame something or somebody for how shitty their lives are. Everyone is a big pussy.

And here's a side note: Everybody nowadays behaves like they're on a pedestal, with this inflated sense of self confidence even though they do nothing of significance.

I remember watching a Tai Lopez video once, and I hate Tai Lopez, but he said something that resonated with me. He said that confidence should come from competence and the majority of people's confidence has no source. Society just hands out trophies to everyone and makes them feel good.

People don't want to be presented a path, method, or technique to become successful in life. They only want bullshit fed to them to make em feel better.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Let's see if I can get an amen in before the lock. :)
I have no intention to start any political discussion of any manner, but...

Goddamn, all these protesters need to get a life.

Rather than spending time on improving their own lives or making a contribution to an organization that actually has an impact on policy, they go around singing, vandalizing property, hitting people, and using profanity on national television (honestly fu*k Madonna, what does she know about anything? She's a pop singer not a businesswoman, politician, or anything relevant to the political landscape).

And fu*k Ashley Judd too, why are the opinions of actors and actresses so revered in our society? They're millionaire actors and actresses for Christ's sake, how do they represent the American people's interests?

It seems like everybody nowadays has a victim mentality and a sense of self entitlement. It's like they gotta blame something or somebody for how shitty their lives are. Everyone is a big pussy.

And here's a side note: Everybody nowadays behaves like they're on a pedestal, with this inflated sense of self confidence even though they do nothing of significance.

I remember watching a Tai Lopez video once, and I hate Tai Lopez, but he said something that resonated with me. He said that confidence should come from competence and the majority of people's confidence has no source. Society just hands out trophies to everyone and makes them feel good.

People don't want to be presented a path, method, or technique to become successful in life. They only want bullshit fed to them to make em feel better.

thinkandgrowrich

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Nov 29, 2016
Let's see if I can get an amen in before the lock. :)
Hopefully there's no lock. It's not an attempt to attack anyone's views or beliefs, just how they express them.

This world is decaying and people have become senseless irrational animals. I'm being hyperbolic but I'm just mad lol

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
This is why I remove myself entirely from politics.

I am building my own life here. The government, my friends, my family, your grandma, all have no impact on my life. I'm in charge of it. If I F*ck it up, that's on me. Nobody else.

thinkandgrowrich

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Nov 29, 2016
I'm with ya. Imagine if all of that focus and energy was used for something constructive?
Sadly it won't be used for something constructive.

I am building my own life here. The government, my friends, my family, your grandma, all have no impact on my life. I'm in charge of it. If I F*ck it up, that's on me. Nobody else.
That's a beautiful way of putting it. You have assumed full control and responsibility over your own life.

Most people always need something to blame for their shitty lives, the government, God, their parents, etc.

TKDTyler

The Tea Guy
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Aug 25, 2014
Unfortunately there are some things in this world that building a business can't fix unless you become one of the global business powers and have enough lobbying power to influence change.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jonathan Polley

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Feb 26, 2016
Valencia, Spain

The problem is, like it or not, government sets your taxes.
If you sell physical goods, sets import/export rates
If you have an online business, government policy may change net neutrality which could be devastating

You can remove yourself from politics, but you cannot remove politics from your life.

Irrespective or my own political opinions, and they are strong, but I won't get into them here. I fully respect the rights of anyone to protest. So long as it is peaceful. There are very few things that are more worthwhile to society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!