Hello forum,
So I wanted to ask what you do on "these days" where everything goes wrong
Today:
-I got my first neutral review on my ebay account. Was my fault, still hurts.
-My paypal Account got blocked because I reached a big revenue (I think 10k in the last month, not that bad but I have to sent them data.
-->Main Problem: The account is runned by my dad. I have a license to run a company (In germany only for 18 year olds allowed to run a company, I am 17. )
Paypal dont accept that so my dad created the account. Have to submit data I dont have on my dads name.
Still 1300€ on the account.
I was the whole day sad as F*ck. I started the business 1 month ago and it really satisfys me.
First time I make "real" money.
Still 2500€ left in stuff to sell.
The whole day I just sit infront of my computer and watching the same youtube videos again and again.
Thinking about quotes like "Life aint about how hard you can hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward" dont really help.
I never felt so depressed for a month or so.
Just to many hits in a row after such a short time.
Lost 600€ some days ago (basically got stolen, but it was again my fault dont want to go into detail with the circumstances)
It was the first sign of success, even if it was only 2k this month, I was busy, had to do stuff after school not sitting around gaming. If paypal blocks my account I go out of it with NOTHING. (started at 3k)
Any advice what to do?
So I wanted to ask what you do on "these days" where everything goes wrong
Today:
-I got my first neutral review on my ebay account. Was my fault, still hurts.
-My paypal Account got blocked because I reached a big revenue (I think 10k in the last month, not that bad but I have to sent them data.
-->Main Problem: The account is runned by my dad. I have a license to run a company (In germany only for 18 year olds allowed to run a company, I am 17. )
Paypal dont accept that so my dad created the account. Have to submit data I dont have on my dads name.
Still 1300€ on the account.
I was the whole day sad as F*ck. I started the business 1 month ago and it really satisfys me.
First time I make "real" money.
Still 2500€ left in stuff to sell.
The whole day I just sit infront of my computer and watching the same youtube videos again and again.
Thinking about quotes like "Life aint about how hard you can hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward" dont really help.
I never felt so depressed for a month or so.
Just to many hits in a row after such a short time.
Lost 600€ some days ago (basically got stolen, but it was again my fault dont want to go into detail with the circumstances)
It was the first sign of success, even if it was only 2k this month, I was busy, had to do stuff after school not sitting around gaming. If paypal blocks my account I go out of it with NOTHING. (started at 3k)
Any advice what to do?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
