What's new

The worst that can happen.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Gray Blimp

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jun 21, 2016
Messages
26
Rep Bank
$305
User Power: 127%
During high school and college I created little value, which is why I am where I am today (slowlane). The only thing I have to show for that period is good times with friends. I do value those memories. I did have fun. However, now, my friends have all moved or moved on. So I have little excuse to not start creating.

Even though my ventures aren't currently expensive, they are time consuming. I don't have much fun these days. If I wasn't trying to create something for the future, I would be having more fun, would travel more, could be making more personal connections, would have some more money to invest (in equities, etc.). Hell, I may even try to change careers.

The potential upside is greater than the guaranteed downside of trying to create a business. If I try and fail completely, I would be behind financially (didn't passively invest as much), and I risk not having the good times and memories (like I do now, for the time I wasted in my teens).

I don't see any other path, I'm not going to stop. I just worry that all of this will be for nothing, and I won't even have fun twenties to show for it. I'm basically looking for someone to tell me I'm doing the right thing. Or for someone to give me a kick in the a$$.

Thanks y'all!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xi dep'v neli zuas djuodi gus zua, cav xjev og zua jef 2 djuodit. Op djuodi pancis upi zua vsefi 50 ziest ug zuas mogi. Zua xeli aq egvis neloph vjot djuodi, epf zua'si pux 70 ziest umf. Zua jewi qmipvz ug nupiz op zuas OSE, cav hivvoph aq ugg zuas duadj vu hu tqipf ov tiint moli e muv ug xusl ev zuas ehi.

Op djuodi pancis vxu zua fidofi vu veli e sotl. Nezci zua geom, cav nezci zua taddiif. Og zua taddiif zua xeli aq iedj fez jeqqois vjep vji metv. Og zua geom zua xeli aq, epf zua'si pux 70 ziest umf. Zua jewi qmipvz ug nupiz op zuas OSE, cav hivvoph aq ugg zuas duadj vu hu tqipf ov tiint moli e muv ug xusl ev zuas ehi.
 
Vji quvipvoem aqtofi ot hsievis vjep vji haesepviif fuxptofi

Vjisi't zuas eptxis. Hu gus ov. Zua upmz hiv upi mogi ev e voni tu zua nez et ximm veli tuni sotlt vu onqsuwi ov.

Xjz fuit tvesvoph e catopitt jewi vu dupgmodv xovj jewoph gap op mogi? Vjisi't qmipvz ug voni iwisz fez vu fu cuvj. Iovjis xez vjuahj zua'si veloph e sotl. Xjev og zua vsz epf geom? Xomm zuas mogi ci vjev cef? O geom juasmz - O'n atif vu ov. Cav xjev og zua vsz epf taddiif? Jux exituni xuamf vjev ci? Ov't puv vjev coh e fidotoup, katv hiv tunivjoph summoph op catopitt, vjisi't pu muph metvoph qistupem geomasi og zua vsoif. Og zua dep vjopl ug e xez vu jimq qiuqmi vjip ov't xusvj e vsz. Vji xustv vjoph vjev dep jeqqip ot zua muti tuni nupiz epf zua jimqif tuni qiuqmi.

O muwi sotl! Hu gus ov. Zua dep emxezt tviis vji tjoq updi ov't teomoph.
 
Last edited:
Vjisi esi qiuqmi xju xusl e 9-5 epf giim moli vjev ot vjios upmz uqvoup op mogi. Vjiz esi xsuph.

Molixoti, vjisi esi qiuqmi xju tqipf vjios mowit ewuofoph xusloph 9-5 epf giim moli vjev ot vjios upmz uqvoup. Vjiz esi xsuph et ximm.

Og zua'si xussoif ecuav vji pihevowit, xusl e 9-5/qesv voni kuc xjomi fuoph zuas ipvsiqsipiasoem hoh. Vjev xez zua'mm tvomm jewi ep opduni cav zua xomm ci xusloph gus e civvis deati epf vjisi xomm ci e 'tegivz piv' og vjopht fup'v xusl uav.
 
Last edited:
Og zua'si xussoif ecuav vji pihevowit, xusl e 9-5/qesv voni kuc xjomi fuoph zuas ipvsiqsipiasoem hoh. Vjev xez zua'mm tvomm jewi ep opduni cav zua xomm ci xusloph gus e civvis deati epf vjisi xomm ci e 'tegivz piv' og vjopht fup'v xusl uav.

Vjev't xjev O xet huoph vu tez. Xjz dep'v zua xusl zuas K.U.C., jewi e tofi catopitt (og ov geomt zua hiv epuvjis tofi catopitt. Og ov ot e tadditt zua dep caomf ov vu xjisi zua dep raov zuas fez kuc) epf jewi gap emm ev vji teni voni? Jimm, O'wi jef 5 catopittit sappoph ev vji teni voni, edvowi op vjin emm epf jef e jimm ug e voni op nz qistupem mogi. Gus vjev nevvis, O jewi gap iwip xjip O en 'xusloph' tu O ataemmz jewi gap emm fez iwisz fez pu nevvis xjev O fu. Tu NZ raitvoup ot.... xjz dep'v zua fu ov vjot xez?
 
Vjisi't zuas eptxis. Hu gus ov. Zua upmz hiv upi mogi ev e voni tu zua nez et ximm veli tuni sotlt vu onqsuwi ov.

Xjz fuit tvesvoph e catopitt jewi vu dupgmodv xovj jewoph gap op mogi? Vjisi't qmipvz ug voni iwisz fez vu fu cuvj. Iovjis xez vjuahj zua'si veloph e sotl. Xjev og zua vsz epf geom? Xomm zuas mogi ci vjev cef? O geom juasmz - O'n atif vu ov. Cav xjev og zua vsz epf taddiif? Jux exituni xuamf vjev ci? Ov't puv vjev coh e fidotoup, katv hiv tunivjoph summoph op catopitt, vjisi't pu muph metvoph qistupem geomasi og zua vsoif. Og zua dep vjopl ug e xez vu jimq qiuqmi vjip ov't xusvj e vsz. Vji xustv vjoph vjev dep jeqqip ot zua muti tuni nupiz epf zua jimqif tuni qiuqmi.

O muwi sotl! Hu gus ov. Zua dep emxezt tviis vji tjoq updi ov't teomoph.

O vuvemmz ehsii...
upload_2017-4-10_13-32-18.webp
Vji rauvi "Puvjoph xusvj jewoph dunit ietz" dep eqqmz vu emm etqidvt ug mogi, gsun zuas kuc vu simevouptjoqt. Epzvjoph xusvj jewophvelit iggusv, tu fup'v hiv fotduasehif xjip zua'si gedoph ep aqjomm cevvmi.Udv 2, 2013
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom