The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • NOTICE! If you received MULTIPLE EMAILS from the forum today, please be advised that our monthly email system got caught in a loop and inadvertently might have sent you several emails. The problem has since been fixed and all Unsubscribe Requests will be processed within 24 hours.
  • It's back! As an INSIDER you can now SORT any thread by LIKES. See this post for more info.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

The ultimate tool for fastlaners

young rebel

New Contributor
Jan 4, 2019
Hello fastlaners ,
No ,I am not selling you anything .
I came up with the idea while surfing the web for" finding business ideas" but it was very hard to come up with one .so I thought why not build a tool that help you to find business ideas/need.
So it's more like a highlight which highlight specific keyword which are related to problematic words aka business oppertunity what so you guys think about it.
(Open to criticism)

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using Tapatalk

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

DVU

In Progress
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Sep 24, 2016
Croatia
Google trends does that and everything else

Gutzofter

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 25, 2018
Yucaipa, CA
Hello fastlaners ,
No ,I am not selling you anything .
I came up with the idea while surfing the web for" finding business ideas" but it was very hard to come up with one .so I thought why not build a tool that help you to find business ideas/need.
So it's more like a highlight which highlight specific keyword which are related to problematic words aka business oppertunity what so you guys think about it.
(Open to criticism)

How would you test the viability of a market place for "finding business ideas"?

OP
OP
Y

young rebel

New Contributor
Jan 4, 2019
Google trends does that and everything else
You got me wrong .OK,i will give you an example.just think that you are randomly scrolling down on an article and you are reading it but when there is specific keyword like"I hate,its too hard,difficult".(identifiing problems).

it will automatically highlight it .so that we don't miss any business oppertunity.
Edit:eek:ther features like suggesting business models can also be included.

Hope you get what I am saying.

404profound

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 27, 2017
Desert of Desertion
You got me wrong .OK,i will give you an example.just think that you are randomly scrolling down on an article and you are reading it but when there is specific keyword like"I hate,its too hard,difficult".(identifiing problems).

it will automatically highlight it .so that we don't miss any business oppertunity.

That would be a cool chrome extension

OP
OP
Y

young rebel

New Contributor
Jan 4, 2019
I really don't know.i just suggested an idea that sparked while searching for business idea.
How would you test the viability of a market place for "finding business ideas"?

DVU

In Progress
Speedway Pass
Sep 24, 2016
Croatia

That won't work and makes very little sense.

There is no business there.

Let it go.

lewj24

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 12, 2016
St. Louis, MO
ctrl + f

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom