The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

The ultimate tool for fastlaners

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

young rebel

New Contributor
Jan 4, 2019
Hello fastlaners ,
No ,I am not selling you anything .
I came up with the idea while surfing the web for" finding business ideas" but it was very hard to come up with one .so I thought why not build a tool that help you to find business ideas/need.
So it's more like a highlight which highlight specific keyword which are related to problematic words aka business oppertunity what so you guys think about it.
(Open to criticism)

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using Tapatalk

DVU

In Progress
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Sep 24, 2016
Croatia
Google trends does that and everything else

Gutzofter

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 25, 2018
Yucaipa, CA
Hello fastlaners ,
No ,I am not selling you anything .
I came up with the idea while surfing the web for" finding business ideas" but it was very hard to come up with one .so I thought why not build a tool that help you to find business ideas/need.
So it's more like a highlight which highlight specific keyword which are related to problematic words aka business oppertunity what so you guys think about it.
(Open to criticism)

How would you test the viability of a market place for "finding business ideas"?

young rebel

New Contributor
Jan 4, 2019
Google trends does that and everything else
You got me wrong .OK,i will give you an example.just think that you are randomly scrolling down on an article and you are reading it but when there is specific keyword like"I hate,its too hard,difficult".(identifiing problems).

it will automatically highlight it .so that we don't miss any business oppertunity.
Edit:eek:ther features like suggesting business models can also be included.

Hope you get what I am saying.

D

Deleted50669

You got me wrong .OK,i will give you an example.just think that you are randomly scrolling down on an article and you are reading it but when there is specific keyword like"I hate,its too hard,difficult".(identifiing problems).

it will automatically highlight it .so that we don't miss any business oppertunity.

That would be a cool chrome extension

DVU

In Progress
Speedway Pass
Sep 24, 2016
Croatia

That won't work and makes very little sense.

There is no business there.

Let it go.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Yo! In 24 hours my Udemy courses go bye bye.. (for real this time) Gotta make way for...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hi Guys! Just wanted to chime in and say that I am a part of Fox's Web School program. Though I...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom