• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Get answers about starting a business from real entrepreneurs. Powered by Google.

The stinking lump of turd.

Discussion in 'General Mindset, Motivation, Beliefs' started by Galaxy16, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Galaxy16

Galaxy16 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $620
    @MJ DeMarco I love the way you describe aging. I have the same thoughts.

----------------------------

Hello, everybody.

I found a way to motivate myself:
    1. Web image search: Old age.
    2. Visit en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aging and read some parts of the article, especially the aging effects.
    3. Visit en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_age#aStinkingLumpOfTurd and read "Marks of old age".

It reminds me of the fact that, if SENS foundations does not succeed ad reversing ageing, there will be a day I also experience what MJ and I call "a stinking lump of turd", which is old age.

In other words: Better enjoy life and build a legacy now, so I won't regret having missed out on life.

2. Fpm9

Fpm9 Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $827
    I agree. I very rarely regret doing things, I usually regret NOT doing something / doing it too late.

Get Right and Galaxy16 like this.