- Joined
- Aug 23, 2015
- Messages
- 28
Rep Bank
$230
$230
User Power: 118%
When reading TMF some time ago I started to work on my own fastlane project. Looking at your business as a game of chess, marketing is your queen. You might have a great business or idea, without your queen it’s practically useless.
I started my project with NESCT in mind and of course a customer service that SUCS. My business enhances the buying process between customers and webshops. One part of this business is to stimulate people to write quality reviews that can be verified by a customer.
Currently I’m using known pull methods of marketing like Google adwords, bing adds and other social media campaigns. Some days ago I browsed through TMF again and I focused on the queen ever since. As MJ is telling in TMF you need to be the network marketing company, not joining one.
So I started to implement some new features:
I’m wondering, how did you move your marketing queen in a higher gear?
I started my project with NESCT in mind and of course a customer service that SUCS. My business enhances the buying process between customers and webshops. One part of this business is to stimulate people to write quality reviews that can be verified by a customer.
Currently I’m using known pull methods of marketing like Google adwords, bing adds and other social media campaigns. Some days ago I browsed through TMF again and I focused on the queen ever since. As MJ is telling in TMF you need to be the network marketing company, not joining one.
So I started to implement some new features:
- Referral/affiliate system for writers
- Referral/affiliate system for webshops
- Most Social shares of the month
- Best writer of the month
I’m wondering, how did you move your marketing queen in a higher gear?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
