The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The problem with getting rich quick/easy...

Idea threads

JasonVes

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Mar 6, 2023
A friend of mine was almost able to win €36k on a soccer bet a few weeks ago. Unfortunately for him, he did not win. Unfortunately for me, I had to hear him out on how much money he missed out on, at least 20 different times.

To this day, he still thinks that the €36000 he could've won, would have changed his life. I tried convincing him that it wouldn't, as money made in such ways is just a temporary fix. The issue at hand is also bigger than just his way of thinking. It's EVERYONE in my circle's way of thinking.
This made me realize that I've read the solution to the problem the masses face, in Unscripted . People are wired to want things quick and easy. Unscripted perfectly explains the issue at hand (The shortcut scam) and the solution (the process principle).

I think this is a concept that deserves more attention, as (at least in my circle) lots of people think the same way. Always looking for the easy way to get money. Thus, I turned it into a video that can be watched here:
View: https://youtu.be/2d5PBcIa4cI

Would love to hear your guys' opinion on this. All feedback is also of course appreciated!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Nicely done, good sound, lighting, editing ... my early videos where hilariously bad (and embarrassing.)

JasonVes

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Mar 6, 2023
Nicely done, good sound, lighting, editing ... my early videos where hilariously bad (and embarrassing.)
Thank you so much! Your early vids still provided massive value though, which I'm hoping to achieve as well :)

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
552%
Apr 17, 2022
Great video, thanks for sharing!

Getting a lot of success quick and easy is not really the issue. If you are highly competent and know what you're doing, that's exactly what is going to happen. Quick and easy success.

Any entrepreneur that has a history of successful projects will be able to start anything new and become extremely successful 10 times faster (and easier) than the average person that has no experience and doesn't know how to think properly.

The real issue is not getting rich fast and easy, it's getting rich accidentally.
If that happens, the money will vanish as if it never existed. That's the usual outcome for the lottery winners.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.