- Joined
- Mar 6, 2023
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$140
$140
User Power: 333%
A friend of mine was almost able to win €36k on a soccer bet a few weeks ago. Unfortunately for him, he did not win. Unfortunately for me, I had to hear him out on how much money he missed out on, at least 20 different times.
To this day, he still thinks that the €36000 he could've won, would have changed his life. I tried convincing him that it wouldn't, as money made in such ways is just a temporary fix. The issue at hand is also bigger than just his way of thinking. It's EVERYONE in my circle's way of thinking.
This made me realize that I've read the solution to the problem the masses face, in Unscripted . People are wired to want things quick and easy. Unscripted perfectly explains the issue at hand (The shortcut scam) and the solution (the process principle).
I think this is a concept that deserves more attention, as (at least in my circle) lots of people think the same way. Always looking for the easy way to get money. Thus, I turned it into a video that can be watched here:
View: https://youtu.be/2d5PBcIa4cI
Would love to hear your guys' opinion on this. All feedback is also of course appreciated!
To this day, he still thinks that the €36000 he could've won, would have changed his life. I tried convincing him that it wouldn't, as money made in such ways is just a temporary fix. The issue at hand is also bigger than just his way of thinking. It's EVERYONE in my circle's way of thinking.
This made me realize that I've read the solution to the problem the masses face, in Unscripted . People are wired to want things quick and easy. Unscripted perfectly explains the issue at hand (The shortcut scam) and the solution (the process principle).
I think this is a concept that deserves more attention, as (at least in my circle) lots of people think the same way. Always looking for the easy way to get money. Thus, I turned it into a video that can be watched here:
Would love to hear your guys' opinion on this. All feedback is also of course appreciated!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
